RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Voting phase happening rn to see which one brings most likes. Trying to get data of what people will like and which one to use to blue ball you guys :D
Hey, no selling us DLC and season pass. 8 or 9 will probably win. On the side note, you might want to change the asian chick looks. There are better models for it. So your new game needs to be renamed to Blueball House

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey, no selling us DLC and season pass. 8 or 9 will probably win. On the side note, you might want to change the asian chick looks. There are better models for it. So your new game needs to be renamed to Blueball House
Probably will rework her. Not feeling her at all

Reactions: holaje12

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
These are my top 5 new girls so far (in no particular order for the moment):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are insanely gorgeous. You don't need to change ANYTHING.

The black girl

has the potential to be among my favourite too, but I truly don't like her hair.
Anyway, she's insanely hot and I would like to see her in the game even with that hairstyle.

This girl looks very sexy too,

but that was to be expected because she's (more or less) Emily with blond hair.
If she's really related to Bright Lord's protagonists (e.g. if she's the MC and Emily's cousin) that would be fine, but if they're not related I don't like her having almost the same face as a character that we already know and like so much.

Finally, I don't like these 3 models:

I don't like blond bimbos in games or in real life. We already have an annoying blonde bimbo with swollen lips in BL, so I wouldn't care for another one in the new game.

The dark-haired lady in the middle doesn't have a beautiful face in my opinion, not to mention that her arms look disproportionately long, thin and weird.

Finally, I agree that the Asian girl seems off. Maybe she doesn't look Asian enough? I don't know how to express it.

I don't think I missed any of the girls, but of I did just let me know.

EDIT: Forgot the black girl. I've added her just now.

BTW, weeks ago I suggested changing the images in the OP. Man, it's up to you but you have enough beautiful material you could out put there instead of some of those early-game pics that don't look half as good. It's up to you anyway.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
These are my top 5 new girls so far (in no particular order for the moment):
They are insanely gorgeous. You don't need to change ANYTHING.

The black girl

has the potential to be among my favourite too, but I truly don't like her hair.
Anyway, she's insanely hot and would like to see her in the game even with that hairstyle.

This girl looks very sexy too,

but that was to be expected because she's (more or less) Emily with blond hair.
If she's really related to Bright Lord's protagonists (e.g. if she's the MC and Emily's cousin) that would be fine, but if they're not related I don't like her having almost the same face as a character that we already know and like so much.

Finally, I don't like these 3 models:

I don't like blond bimbos in games or in real life. We already have an annoying blonde bimbo with swollen lips in BL, so I wouldn't care for another one in the new game.

The dark-haired lady in the middle doesn't have a beautiful face in my opinion, not to mention that her arms look disproportionately long, thin and weird.

Finally, I agree that the Asian girl seems off. Maybe she doesn't look Asian enough? I don't know how to express it.

I don't think I missed any of the girls, but of I did just let me know.

BTW, weeks ago I suggested changing the images in the OP. Man, it's up to you but you have enough beautiful material you could out put there instead of some of those early-game pics that don't look half as good. It's up to you anyway.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I must say that she looks much better in this picture though:

The pic above looks really odd, while in the one below she could very well be worthy of having a place in the game.
Besides, I wanted to ask something: Is she maybe a new version of this other girl that we saw in some previews?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi! How should I start this game?
Got confused with the phase 1 and 2 thingy.

Thanks!
The game is currently divided into 2 parts, called Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Each of them comes in a different file, so you have to download and play them separately.

Obviously, you need to play Phase 1 first since it's the beginning of the story.
The download links can be found inside this spoiler:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 18-52-16 VN - Ren'Py - Bright Lord Phase2 v0.9 Part2 KissKiss Studio.png

When you have finished Phase 1, download Phase 2 using any of the links above:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 18-52-31 VN - Ren'Py - Bright Lord Phase2 v0.9 Part2 KissKiss Studio.png

Don't forget to apply the patch before playing both parts.
Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Rukker123

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I am just quite annoyed people asking if they should play Phase 1 or they should wait. The game isnt even that long and its bloody free here. You can always play again if the dev ever remake it in the future. As if you will lose millions of dollars by spending an hour or two playing the first phase.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Loaded my save and everything is good then it reverts back to the default name both in dialogue and my name header
Nobody else having this problem? I'd start over but since the issue doesn't start until the new content it'd be a waste of time.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes