kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
How good is this game? I have been eyeing it for some time.
It kind of depends on what you're after. The high level plot is solid and engaging, the low level plot; the dialogue and interactions is a bit odd and the MC is an absolute fun sponge who basically beats himself up after every scene.

But it's pretty as hell

Reactions: Mint-ER#

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
It kind of depends on what you're after. The high level plot is solid and engaging, the low level plot; the dialogue and interactions is a bit odd and the MC is an absolute fun sponge who basically beats himself up after every scene.

But it's pretty as hell
Thanks, but what about the scenes, aprox how much is there in terms of that content and is it animated?

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those two are my favorites, maybe a bit too much boobs for my taste for the second one, but she looks great anyway.

Then she is third.

I do like

Even if I'm not into short hair.

Not a big fan of those
It's probably not the fault of the first one, I just don't like this style in general.
The second one looks a little bit plain, when you see her like that she doesn't seem like an interesting girl.

I don't like the last ones either.
The black girl has her hair as short as it is possible and it's not for me.
The asian girl is the only girl that I find failed. She doesn't have what makes asians girls cute or sexy.

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
"serve the Bright Lord" like from the game about the autistic british guy's jewelry books? shadow of something or another? Are there orcs?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is it worth to start with PHASE1 v0.6c ? (Since it will be reworked)
or should I start with the phase 2, because I see a lot of options from the prologue of phase 2 and i dont understand what happend prior that

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
So, should I even bother trying to resist? I wonder because I wanted to do my playthrough making choices that werent against my morals. But, it seems this game doesnt give you "wholesome" scenes? (as in, they end up with him by choice if you resist). And you only loose scenese by resisting? Im asking because I want to get the most out of my playthrough, so I dont think I would be happy to skip scenes just because I want to resist

Reactions: MikeOG
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes