KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
make a back-up channel on Odysee ... they are not deleting content like yt ... use yt just for " advertisement " post part of the clip and the rest on Odysee . I know it's not moetization on Odysee but it's a solution for now.
Not really trying to monetize this kind of streams. But Its very easy to use for everyone

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, does phase 2 include phase 1, or do you have to download phase 1 first? And what are these Easter and Christmas promotions?

Reactions: uwu0uwu

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, does phase 2 include phase 1, or do you have to download phase 1 first? And what are these Easter and Christmas promotions?
Phase 1 and Phase 2 must be downloaded separately. You must download and play Phase 1 first.

The Easter and Christmas promotions are just two separate little games with the characters from Bright Lord. They are not really connected to the game's story and you don't need to play them if you don't want to.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Phase 1 and Phase 2 must be downloaded separately. You must download and play Phase 1 first.

The Easter and Christmas promotions are just two separate little games with the characters from Bright Lord. They are not really connected to the game's story and you don't need to play them if you don't want to.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Aristos

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
Question (Haven't play this game yet) The Bright Lord is taking over my mine so are you getting cuck since its not you who is having sex with them?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Question (Haven't play this game yet) The Bright Lord is taking over my mine so are you getting cuck since its not you who is having sex with them?
No, it's still MC who had sex, it's just he can't resist to Bright Lord commands

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes