Jamie247fuck

Mar 13, 2020
So, should I even bother trying to resist? I wonder because I wanted to do my playthrough making choices that werent against my morals. But, it seems this game doesnt give you "wholesome" scenes? (as in, they end up with him by choice if you resist). And you only loose scenese by resisting? Im asking because I want to get the most out of my playthrough, so I dont think I would be happy to skip scenes just because I want to resist
You skip scenes to assert dominance on bright lord, and then make a second playthrough

Reactions: zieg

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
The game is currently divided into 2 parts called Phase 1 and Phase 2.
They are the same game but you have to download and play them separately.
What about the Easter & Xmas Special downloads? Are they comics, or the same game with a theme to it? I have data limits so I can't just dl every big multi gig file on the first post.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What about the Easter & Xmas Special downloads? Are they comics, or the same game with a theme to it? I have data limits so I can't just dl every big multi gig file on the first post.
Those two are just special standalone updates with the characters from the game, but they aren't connected to the original story.
If you have limited data, you don't need to download them.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
development seems to be becoming slower and slower. Wouldn't be surprised if this becomes abandoned at some point.
I got older and more irl shit is on my shoulder can no longer live with only patreon money. The two weeks that the update should have been delivered were busy AF for me. But the good and the bad news are that the things that needed to be done by other ppl is way ahead of my stuff that I need to do and the bad new that I am very behind the schedule.

Aardvaark77

May 23, 2021
I got older and more irl shit is on my shoulder can no longer live with only patreon money. The two weeks that the update should have been delivered were busy AF for me. But the good and the bad news are that the things that needed to be done by other ppl is way ahead of my stuff that I need to do and the bad new that I am very behind the schedule.
Dude your game is incredible. I cannot wait for the update. Good luck.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes