sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
What's the difference between version 05a and version 05b? I've played through version 05a (good game!) and I'm wondering if there's any point in downloading version 05b.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
No mod or ipatch
So you are having thar error in the game without adding the mod or patch?
Script 55 error is the landlady error, i don't know why you are getting that error, for me the game is working without any issues

Jan 2, 2021
So you are having thar error in the game without adding the mod or patch?
Script 55 error is the landlady error, i don't know why you are getting that error, for me the game is working without any issues
Yea I tried again without adding anything but as soon as it's time to make a character name or relationship I get the error even tried skipping but same

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
A little more background on how Megan infiltrated t tho take over their family business leading up to their current situation would be great. We keep hearing Margaret going on and on about how it's Megan's fault they are now living in state of poverty, yet we don't have enough information to judge for ourselves the gravity of the situation, whether her hate towards Megan is truly justified or she is simply being over dramatic. It's reaching a critical point in the story for Chloe, so for audience/player's sake, I feel that it's only natural the mother should calmly sit everyone down around the table to explain in detail what exactly went down in the past which led them to this point. The main problem I have with this game's writing is I'm not really feeling the emotional bond and warmth between the family members. I understand they're having trouble getting along in such difficult times, but there is an overall lack of character development in the writing which makes the characters feel distant - like they are strangers to each other rather than family.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
A little more background on how Megan infiltrated t tho take over their family business leading up to their current situation would be great. We keep hearing Margaret going on and on about how it's Megan's fault they are now living in state of poverty, yet we don't have enough information to judge for ourselves the gravity of the situation, whether her hate towards Megan is truly justified or she is simply being over dramatic. It's reaching a critical point in the story for Chloe, so for audience/player's sake, I feel that it's only natural the mother should calmly sit everyone down around the table to explain in detail what exactly went down in the past which led them to this point. The main problem I have with this game's writing is I'm not really feeling the emotional bond and warmth between the family members. I understand they're having trouble getting along in such difficult times, but there is an overall lack of character development in the writing which makes the characters feel distant - like they are strangers to each other rather than family.
I really don't think there is a need for more Megan backround at this point.
She could have explained what/how Megan did before, but at this point Chloe wouldn't care either way and MC has other problems with Megan atm.

Seeing that she is in a similar position than MC, thought likely way more corrupted, she saying that she likes to make the mother suffer and that she killed many people...yeah i don't think the mom is overdramatic and she mentioning that the dead of the father was weird...

With the emotional bond i agree.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes