Oct 27, 2018
Have been enjoying this one. Definitely one I keep any eye out for regularly. Not sure how much I enjoy the introduction of the "corrupted" twins in scenes. Was more happy with using the powers to get results. But we'll see where it goes. Thanks for a great game so far.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Have been enjoying this one. Definitely one I keep any eye out for regularly. Not sure how much I enjoy the introduction of the "corrupted" twins in scenes. Was more happy with using the powers to get results. But we'll see where it goes. Thanks for a great game so far.
was there twins in the game? i dont recall

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't find the game all that interesting in the first release, but it's shaping up to be a great corruption game. I think they either got an editor or proofreader. The script seems much better than what it was when I tried it the first time.

I kind of appreciate that the MC isn't into banging his family right away, but this aspect needs to be used in moderation. It can quickly seem whiny and stupid if it drags on for too long. I think it's about time that he starts slowly getting corrupted if you always give in. Not a 180 degree turn overnight, but it would be cool to see some cracks in his resistance to the pleasure of incest in the coming updates.

I'm also curious about the end point of the MC who always gives in to lust and anger. Will he be taken over by bright lord? Will he form a mutually beneficial alliance? Will MC take over the bright lord? Eager to find out.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
I didn't find the game all that interesting in the first release, but it's shaping up to be a great corruption game. I think they either got an editor or proofreader. The script seems much better than what it was when I tried it the first time.

I kind of appreciate that the MC isn't into banging his family right away, but this aspect needs to be used in moderation. It can quickly seem whiny and stupid if it drags on for too long. I think it's about time that he starts slowly getting corrupted if you always give in. Not a 180 degree turn overnight, but it would be cool to see some cracks in his resistance to the pleasure of incest in the coming updates.

I'm also curious about the end point of the MC who always gives in to lust and anger. Will he be taken over by bright lord? Will he form a mutually beneficial alliance? Will MC take over the bright lord? Eager to find out.
Yea, I joined in as editor at 0.2 release and have worked as volunteer than later 10 euros through my patreon. After 3rd I asked to be co-writer so just following the Devs lead in how he wants to tell his story. I am just there to build on the bones of what he wants to tell and what he wants to show. So, thats basically where I fit in.
Of course, players who enjoy my writing are welcome to support me through my patreon if you enjoy my work on this game.

As for the corruption, there are various point systems set up that allows the player to take the MC in various directions. However, the reasons for why the story is slowly unfolding, I have already posted about in previous replies to others posts.

As per your curiosity in where its all heading, even I am not privy to that. As mentioned above the Dev wants to set up each chapter and scenes. I am as much in the dark as players are sometimes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yea, I joined in as editor at 0.2 release and have worked as volunteer than later 10 euros through my patreon. After 3rd I asked to be co-writer so just following the Devs lead in how he wants to tell his story. I am just there to build on the bones of what he wants to tell and what he wants to show. So, thats basically where I fit in.
Of course, players who enjoy my writing are welcome to support me through my patreon if you enjoy my work on this game.

As for the corruption, there are various point systems set up that allows the player to take the MC in various directions. However, the reasons for why the story is slowly unfolding, I have already posted about in previous replies to others posts.

As per your curiosity in where its all heading, even I am not privy to that. As mentioned above the Dev wants to set up each chapter and scenes. I am as much in the dark as players are sometimes.
Seems like a working combo. Keep up the great work :D

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Dev should include some points indicator then. Now we have no idea if our choices even have impact cause the story goes teh same way either choice

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Only use this patch if you want to play in an incest context and are annoyed by the weird sentences.

Although the game allows you to define relationships, it will result in some extremely weird dialogue which I find incredibly off-putting. No sister would refer to her brother as "brother" all the time, but that's exactly what you get when you define such a relationship.

So what this patch does:
  • Fix casing, since capital Mom, Sister and Brother really bug me when it's done mid-sentence.
  • Depending on the wording, Margarie is called mom or mother and the father is dad or father.
  • Chloe and Emily are called MC's sisters.
  • Rewrite some sentences to remove brother or replace it with the player's name so they sound more natural.
  • Rewrite some sentences that were just plain weird. Don't worry, there are plenty of those remaining, nor did I fix the overusage of comma's.

Other notes:
  • Patch doesn't mess with core files, can be added/removed without issues and will work with future versions.
  • You must define the relationships yourself when starting a new game; the patch will tell you what to enter. The original code is set up in such a way that I don't see an easy way around this without modifying game files.
  • When loading an existing save, relationships are applied automatically.
  • Of course the patch needs an update for future game versions' dialogues, assuming the current writing trend continues.
Disclaimer: I won't guarantee (immediate) future updates.

Feel free to notify me of issues or missed dialogue.

Game version: v0.5a
Patch version: v0.5.1

Download file and place in the game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i click to download patch, a new webpage is opening with some texts. Is there a solution for this problem?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
When i click to download patch, a new webpage is opening with some texts. Is there a solution for this problem?
Right click the link -> 'Save As' Save it in the game folder in the Bright Lord folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR
May 9, 2020
Hi, can i ask that the end of version 0.5b is when the MC meet Megan right? Or am i making the wrong choice and lead to the bad ending soon??

avangermn

Aug 30, 2017
Please help me guys. Game not starting

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 36, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:

avangermn

Aug 30, 2017
Please help me guys. Game not starting

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes