Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
No matter what others are saying, who want sex scenes with this or that woman, just because they want and not because it makes sense: I really liked this update! (y)
The story now really unfolds and is getting more and more interesting. So I am really looking forward to the next update! :love:
If more hot scenes than in this update will be plausible and will fit in the story of the next update, that would be great. But if not and the story just develops more and more, that will be fine, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
What do u mean by loading menu?
this?
View attachment 1461445

I've tried to use the gallery, and the gallery works fine ... :WaitWhat:
press load and show which save you using. It could be that you saved in the ending of the episode(the thank you and asking for support) And now that they have been moved to episode 6 ending the save doesn't work

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Replayed all from the beginning. Damn, the render quality gets WAYY improved transitioning from chapter 1 into 2. The dialogue of some characters feels a bit meh to be honest, like they're speeding through writing a text. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, the story gets SUPER interesting in the last two updates, separating from the usual wincest and harem games, into something different. The MC not wanting to get involved with the family is definitely interesting. And as always, the animation and the renders are superb, especially for the devs first attempt and project

Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes