Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Really like the models in this game, especially Chloe. Anyone have recommendations for games with similar models?
As far as I'm aware there are no models from other games that look like Chloe (she's also my favorite in Brightlord), but for games with great models here are my suggestions:

Duality, Echoes of Lust 1&2, Treasures of Nadia, Summer with Mia 1&2, Bad Bobby Saga, Areas of Gray, Photo Hunt, Measuring my Cum, Midsummer Moonlight, Milfy Days, Milfy City, Lewd Story, Depravity, Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, Once in a Lifetime, Midsummer Moonlight, Lunars Chosen, Savior, Sunshine Love, Long Story Short, Shut up and Dance, Deviant Anomalies, Pale Carnation, Mystwood Manor, Waifu Academy, No More Secrets, Amnesia, Desert Stalker, Above the Clouds, Monkey Business, AfterGlow, FreshWomen, Fetish Locator, My Pleasure, The Genesis Order, Lana and the Milking Table, Red Falls, When it all Started, Confined with Goddesses, MIST, Big Brother: Another Story, Heart Problems, Affexon, Away from Home, Guilty Pleasure, Sexbot

Some honorable mentions: Dreams of Desire, Midnight Paradise, Time Stamp, Ripples, Stranded Dick

That's it so far from the top of my head.

PS. And in case you need to know, yes they are mostly incest games, besides maybe one or two.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really like the models in this game, especially Chloe. Anyone have recommendations for games with similar models?
As far as I'm aware there are no models from other games that look like Chloe (she's also my favorite in Brightlord), but for games with great models here are my suggestions:

Duality, Echoes of Lust 1&2, Treasures of Nadia, Summer with Mia 1&2, Bad Bobby Saga, Areas of Gray, Photo Hunt, Measuring my Cum, Midsummer Moonlight, Milfy Days, Milfy City, Lewd Story, Depravity, Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, Once in a Lifetime, Midsummer Moonlight, Lunars Chosen, Savior, Sunshine Love, Long Story Short, Shut up and Dance, Deviant Anomalies, Pale Carnation, Mystwood Manor, Waifu Academy, No More Secrets, Amnesia, Desert Stalker, Above the Clouds, Monkey Business, AfterGlow, FreshWomen, Fetish Locator, My Pleasure, The Genesis Order, Lana and the Milking Table, Red Falls, When it all Started, Confined with Goddesses, MIST, Big Brother: Another Story, Heart Problems, Affexon, Away from Home, Guilty Pleasure, Sexbot

Some honorable mentions: Dreams of Desire, Midnight Paradise, Time Stamp, Ripples, Stranded Dick

That's it so far from the top of my head.

PS. And in case you need to know, yes they are mostly incest games, besides maybe one or two.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-lord-v0-6c-elite-kisskiss-studio.66912/page-25#post-5016009

btw,regardless of this all being ot here, perhaps it would be good to put that extensive games list into spoiler.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Hope this means we can see an episode soon. Its been almost 3/4 months since we last have an update
me too
its weird. its been that long. i hope the length of content makes up for it. I love this. and I love the corruption of all the family members and I want new powers to be able to fight boss bitch.

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Some developers are giving news updates on f95 and patreon, some only on patreon.
In this case - pay or be ignorant about it.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes