mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Game-wise same. Just Elite version has alternative events or made-up events that don't have any correlation with the story.
I don't quite understand what this is saying.
Are you saying there is extra content that is not found inside the game itself? then where is it found?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I don't quite understand what this is saying.
Are you saying there is extra content that is not found inside the game itself? then where is it found?
In the main menu there is a red hearth located in the upper right corner

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DAMN. Landladies, Landlords & Roommates strike again :sick:

Dialogues are ridiculous this way. And I hate incest, therefore I'm not going to patch it.

My personal solution: just give Landlady a name. I called her Sophie (because I love Sophie Marceau, of course).

What do you think about it, guys?
I honestly don't understand why more games do not go with just using the person's name. Just call her by her first name instead of Landlady.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly don't understand why more games do not go with just using the person's name. Just call her by her first name instead of Landlady.
The reason is that the Patreon gestapo thinks that is too incesty with certain setups. Devs are actually forced to make sure in their games if situation could be incest to clarify it is not. As such we are plagued with a long line of landladies, fellow tenants you have known since you were born or those friends of your parents, instead of giving devs the option to leave it in the middle and just use first names and let players decide whatever it is. :p

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The reason is that the Patreon gestapo thinks that is too incesty with certain setups. Devs are actually forced to make sure in their games if situation could be incest to clarify it is not. As such we are plagued with a long line of landladies, fellow tenants you have known since you were born or those friends of your parents, instead of giving devs the option to leave it in the middle and just use first names and let players decide whatever it is. :p
I also do not understand why people still use patreon.
subscribestar exists.

Reactions: Pillowgirl

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1587272
IMO opinion I like the right one, but knowing that changing someone's hairstyle may lead to hate I would rather know your opinions.

I like everyone else prefer the one on the left.
The right one has the following problems:
1. it looks too asymmetric which bugs me a lot
2. it looks like Karen Haircut
3. it looks too short

I am guessing the reason everyone else wanted the left haircut is because of number 2

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I like everyone else prefer the one on the left.
The right one has the following problems:
1. it looks too asymmetric which bugs me a lot
2. it looks like Karen Haircut
3. it looks too short

I am guessing the reason everyone else wanted the left haircut is because of number 2
you really need to know how karens look

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
you really need to know how karens look
are you joking. compare the haircut on the right of this
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1610093_extra3_12.png
to this kate gosselin style karen haircut

The kate gosselin variant of karen is noted in the left side being tucked behind her ear unlike the traditional C shaped curve (that is 2-3 inches shorter than the right side).

The right side maintains the typical karen by being long and sweeping across the face towards the right (her right), covering half the forehead, the right eyebrow, and covering half the eye. Ending at the lower cheek.

You literally did a textbook karen haircut.

Here is another example of Kate Gosselin style Karen Cut.

And you can also just search for it and click on images and see countless karen cut examples. Most of which match what you did

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
are you joking. compare the haircut on the right of this
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1610093_extra3_12.png
to this kate gosselin style karen haircut

The kate gosselin variant of karen is noted in the left side being tucked behind her ear unlike the traditional C shaped curve (that is 2-3 inches shorter than the right side).

The right side maintains the typical karen by being long and sweeping across the face towards the right (her right), covering half the forehead, the right eyebrow, and covering half the eye. Ending at the lower cheek.

You literally did a textbook karen haircut.
Well just agree to disagree :)

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes