Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I suppose I should thank the Dev for making our landlady another cookie cutter Mom. She yells, she swears, she smokes and drinks. Hell she even bitch slapped her own daughter. This chick is all over the place lol. Wait.. She reminds of my mom :cry:. She's a venomous woman right now that's both annoying and a turn on. BTW here's to the MC stop being the Bright Lords bitch boy...
Amethyst or what's her face is probably just horny, I'm sure this all one big misunderstanding.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I saw in Discord you hard disk crashed
Well, I released the HDD crash special AKA Halloween special already. That data loss fucked up a lot of things. But the work on 0.7 was never stoped. 4 days ago I finished the script and now rendering the scenes. This update will hopefully stop the criticism of blue balling(finger crossed). And will have around 800-1000 renders. I do 20 renders per day so you can do the math when the update will be ready. And dont count Sundays I don't work on Sundays :smile:

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Well, I released the HDD crash special AKA Halloween special already. That data loss fucked up a lot of things. But the work on 0.7 was never stoped. 4 days ago I finished the script and now rendering the scenes. This update will hopefully stop the criticism of blue balling(finger crossed). And will have around 800-1000 renders. I do 20 renders per day so you can do the math when the update will be ready. And dont count Sundays I don't work on Sundays :smile:
Thanks Santaras!

btw 8.3 weeks for game release

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
O.P.'s mega link for Android is dead can you reply to my(this)post with a working one (this way i can see it in my alerts if you do repost a working link

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me guys, to explain about WM, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hello guys, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me guys, to explain about WM, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod
It is linked in the opening post. And if you follow the link there, you will find what you are looking for.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes