Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Started the new update today and everytime i load a save game it crashes. WHat can i do to fix this? I always have a file with the save games backed up, would replace the files help with the ones i have in the backuo?

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Great update I like the story has something from Venom xD, I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Here is my update of my translation BrightLord0.6c GermanTranslation
(Can the mod be added to the first post as an extra? Thanks)

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Only use this patch if you want to play in an incest context and are annoyed by the weird sentences.

Although the game allows you to define relationships, it will result in some extremely weird dialogue which I find incredibly off-putting. No sister would refer to her brother as "brother" all the time, but that's exactly what you get when you define such a relationship.

So what this patch does:
  • Fix casing, since capital Mom, Sister and Brother really bug me when it's done mid-sentence.
  • Depending on the wording, Margarie is called mom or mother and the father is dad or father.
  • Chloe and Emily are called MC's sisters.
  • Rewrite some sentences to remove brother or replace it with the player's name so they sound more natural.
  • Rewrite some sentences that were just plain weird. Don't worry, there are plenty of those remaining, nor did I fix the overusage of comma's. (Up to v0.5)

Other notes:
  • Patch doesn't mess with core files, can be added/removed without issues and will work with future versions (minor tweaks per version may still be needed but the bulk will most likely work without changes).
  • You must define the relationships yourself when starting a new game; the patch will tell you what to enter. The original code is set up in such a way that I don't see an easy way around this without modifying game files.
  • When loading an existing save, relationships are applied automatically.
  • Of course the patch needs an update for future game versions' dialogues, assuming the current writing trend continues.
Disclaimer: I won't guarantee (immediate) future updates.

Feel free to notify me of issues or missed dialogue.

Game version: v0.6b
Patch version: v0.6.0

Download file (right-click, save link as) and place in the game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without erasing the first numbers ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I think Ren'Py picks up whatever .rpy file you have in the directory, but that's just my assumption. I always remove the numbers myself for consistency (and my OCD).
so if i remove the numbers its still gonna work ? then i will remove the numbers just in case if its the best choice

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
so if i remove the numbers its still gonna work ? then i will remove the numbers just in case if its the best choice
If it’s one of those files you downloaded from the forum and its like “637262_patch.rpy” then its safe to delete the numbers and underscore. Usually that’s recommended anyway I think.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If it’s one of those files you downloaded from the forum and its like “637262_patch.rpy” then its safe to delete the numbers and underscore. Usually that’s recommended anyway I think.
thanks alot .. i was confused when i saw it but now i have no doubt :)

Reactions: Boldano

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Erg, Margarie is one annoying character. Given a choice, i will mind wipe her in a blink of an eye. MC trying to save her and she keeps abusing for stupid and irrational reasons. Heck, can we feed her to the vultures

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Seems to be a bit of continuity error. Megan accuses you of "using women" and specifically mentions what happened in her office even if you didn't do anything to the secretary.

I get she's a maniacal villain but I'm sitting here with only 3 corruption on that save and she's acting like I'm having my way with everyone I meet regardless.
Funny thing is she does the exact same thing as you using people she has no right to judge the MC.

Aug 31, 2018
I am not so sure about that. This game obviously is rather story than sex scene driven. A fast "wham bam, thanks mom!" pace might be a waste on a good story. So on one side we have good renders and a good story and on the other side we have a rather slow pace, but with several hot scenes that mainly take place in the heads of the different characters. Could be worse.
And don't forget that there was already an oral scene with Chloe in an earlier version (0.4 or 0.5, not sure, if you play the MC rather dominant)!
"Good" story.... yeah.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
I played this game since it has somewhat good looking characters. That was a mistake, this game easily has the most annoying characters in it. Emily is only the somewhat decent one.

Every character does is shout and whine about everything especially MC and Chloe.
Emily does not really shout but she also whines.

All characters are annoying assholes...

Many choices are also shitty and dumb.

For example, why are there only two choices for MC - whether to argue in loud voice with Chloe or act meekly like a loser simp?

Can't MC stop shouting and on the same time act cool but not be meek with her?

This is really ridiculous...

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
So bright lord is the biggest pussy here, i was on the floor literally laughing my ass off when he said, "run run for your life ".
After playing this i gotta say mc needs to take the matters in his own hands, he being used from all the ends literally against his own will.
I feel like the whole family harassment is getting stretched way too long, i get it it was necessary initially for story building and it served its purpose, and even though i don't like whiny bitches but their reaction was completely anticipated and acceptable, no sane person would behave to be at their trusting best after that. (little over the top in case of Chloe, I mean what's her appeal).
The emotional connection that you need for intimacy/sex isn't visible throughout, feels way too superficial even for corruption genre, like an arrangement. Now MC needs all the support he can get specially from his family and if he going to behave in same manner then that would be bland direction.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes