ArK#007

May 21, 2021
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB MEGA

Edited: Updated to v0.6c Elite

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like seems dead

Apr 10, 2021
hello kiss kiss

if you let tell me

For me the action in the club and renders are very cool, you do already do a great job on it,
And i think everybody here recognised that ...there s a lot of sex, and for me, light and renders are pretty good..
some gona love the design of girl some other not, as any game.. S
So nothing to complain about it..

Yes maybe the landlady seemes has the same ages of the roomate but maybe landlady have it young ? like at 18 years old ;)
and maybe know the darklord and have some agreement too ?

For me i love this game, and that s WHY i want IS GET BETTER, as you hope too,

I m ok with sex scene they are a lot AND not too short), but maybe it s cool to created a rising climax by renders and interaction something as an erotique teasing and them ROUGH ;)....it s waht you have in dream desires, is not the question's of the girls
but yes more about the pose, and interaction between caractere s who created this climax..

Your created an adult horror game, so you can give it a little be rough between protagonist..
rough sex (but inside an erotic climax by teasing for example, you know as you play game with girl when you seduct her), rough interaction, also why not some lolli too ? under controle ? for a reason s well
(read my post above)

But Most above all, i really hope the story s as more complicated as it s seem's to be, and the psycho of protagonist more developped and the story s beetween them too.
that s what its miss a bit to me

yes your the boss of course, but it s on this point that i m worries, i know tis a begining of the story and i hope i m wrong

Thank s for created and give all the pleasure to play on this treasure game !!!
Why not shota too then?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes