Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

DAMN. Landladies, Landlords & Roommates strike again :sick:

Dialogues are ridiculous this way. And I hate incest, therefore I'm not going to patch it.

My personal solution: just give Landlady a name. I called her Sophie (because I love Sophie Marceau, of course).

What do you think about it, guys? :sneaky:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 1561256
View attachment 1561257

DAMN. Landladies, Landlords & Roommates strike again :sick:

Dialogues are ridiculous this way. And I hate incest, therefore I'm not going to patch it.

My personal solution: just give Landlady a name. I called her Sophie (because I love Sophie Marceau, of course).

What do you think about it, guys? :sneaky:
I do not hate incest. That's why I patch it.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I am very confused about the landlady or ladlord tennat par....bcs in many countrys we use it to reffer tohe one who is renting the apartment where you live so everytime isee landlady on eany game inmediately search for a patch to solve this,and if the patch come with an incest bag better but only if dont fuck up the story behind.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Actually, i dont get it why must all game dev create a story with landlady, room mate etc. 80% of the game goes this route
It can always be that they rent the house together and there is no landlady staying with them or maybe they stay in a dorm or something

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Actually, i dont get it why must all game dev create a story with landlady, room mate etc. 80% of the game goes this route
It can always be that they rent the house together and there is no landlady staying with them or maybe they stay in a dorm or something
its their mother or sister but use landlady to avoid incest
because some websites like patreon i guess remove incest material (someone could confirm this)
but the question is why most games about dating have incest?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
its their mother or sister but use landlady to avoid incest
because some websites like patreon i guess remove incest material (someone could confirm this)
but the question is why most games about dating have incest?
I know why it is used and yes patreon banned that genre. I have the same question as you. It's getting boring using the same old incest genre. It's over used.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You can always explain it. This is the way she cope with the stress of the current events. Even if this is only a little choice, but it's her decision, a way to feel she still govern her own life. :)

Or make her get a few messy facials from MC, and she can say, it's easier to wash. :D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For myself I prefer the left image. Of course, if you replaced the cigarette with a Chocolate Chip Cookie I would think an image of Cthulu was best. :)

Just a thought.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes