VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Cover Photo Patreon.jpg

Overview:
Dim The Lights" is a first-person POV adult adventure novel where you see through David's, our male main character's eyes. David is a young man who is at his mid 20s and just graduated from university. He is a very handsome and rich guy who gets women' attention easily. Sadly, David has lost his family in a plane crash when he was a kid. His father, Mr.Hyde and Mr.Skye were business partners, they were doing huge amounts of imports and exports of many kind of goods all around the world. When David's father passed away, Mr.Skye had to manage the huge corporotion alone. For years Mr.Skye ran the business for David's name and now, he still runs it for him. Back then when David lost his family, Mr.Skye couldn't leave David on his own and he took him into his house. Mrs.Skye, Nicole appreciated Mr.Skye's decision. They gave David a home, a family and love. David grew up with daughters of Mr. & Mrs. Skye. Since Mr.Skye doesn't have a son, he has always seen David as his own son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-10-08
Developer: Naughty Cat Entertainment - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Ep.1 - Ep.4

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

sp6njF.png CXmTzI.png 8gDcYE.png nY_hr3.png EJWklej.png scene11img04.png scene16img05anima01c.png
scene06img11.png scene08img15.png scene12img09.png Kullanılmadı.png e03scene04img02.png e03scene07img03.png e03scene09img03.png e03scene09img13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... This looks really nice. Hope it grows into a great game. :love:

Edit - The 2nd and 4th pics look especially nice. I like how you made the shirt under-boob area look normal. A lot of games tend to make shirts look glued on in that area lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaughtyCatEnt.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Look at spoilers under overview it looks like incest setup to me :WeSmart:. Kind of like where is the heart is (not comparing).
The bit in the spoiler is kinds confusing, is it meaning we are going back in time before they died or just going back home after years have passed lol

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
The bit in the spoiler is kinds confusing, is it meaning we are going back in time before they died or just going back home after years have passed lol
Most likely to avoid patreon goons same thing happened in the game I mentioned ,they had to to kill the Landlady :sneaky: for obvious reasons .I haven't played this one yet so it is just my guess.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, there is not much content to analyze. But what I've seen has been more than decent.
Too bad we can't choose the MC's name.

Something negative in my opinion: The excessive lewd thoughts of the MC. In practically every dialogue we have a typical "Wow, what a pair of tits. Wow, what a butt. Wow, what a legs. I would like to rub my cock in that ass."
It's something that is becoming very common in games. On certain occasions it is not bad, but so far in this episode one seems excessive to me. So far, we have no choices. It is a chapter with a linear history.

Another negative thing (In my opinion, of course): In general, the attraction between Kate and the MC seemed rather rushed to me. I hope Kate doesn't become a gold digger. The sex scene with Kate. Basically the protagonist rubs her cock in Kate's vagina while she sleeps. I don't think it is considered sleep sex, as in the end, she wakes up and they have normal sex. I hope this is not going to be common in the game either. In the end, it makes the MC look like a pervert or a rapey. But hey, if the intention of the game is that, I guess that's fine.

Like I said, the game is more than decent so far and I'm definitely looking forward to finding out how the main plot will unfold.

And as a personal opinion ... I see the romance tag. I hope we have the option to play full romance. Because, damn. If Mrs. Skye is the woman in the first picture ... I've fallen in love.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes