VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
hmm I had this marked and in the abandoned folder. Last thing I remember was going on a vacation and a boat.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment] crunched

Original Size PC*: 1,58 GB
HQ Compressed / Compressed Size PC*: 323 MB / 180 MB - DimTheLightsEp05-1.0-pc-HQcrunched.zip/...-crunched.zip
HQ Compressed / Compressed Size Mac: 289 MB / 146 MB - DimTheLightsEp05-1.0-mac-HQcrunched.zip/...-crunched.zip
HQ = ~20,4% of the original size, image quality 95% / non HQ = ~11,4% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download HQ (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile
Download (PC*/Mac):
- - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I would be really grateful if someone had a mega link or a torrent for the first 4 eps.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i would also like a link for the first 4 episodes as i just found this vn, doesnt have to be mega, mediafire or gofile would be awesome as well

Reactions: jish55

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Would be helpful if the original post could be updated and organized properly for Ep1 - Ep5. A lot of the links are dead and it's not clear if a download is a single EP or a bundle other than Ep5 being just Ep5

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Nice update. Continuation where was left. But,why,why Nicole's tits are smaller now???? That was one of main attraction since the beginning,sigh.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I would be really grateful if someone had a mega link or a torrent for the first 4 eps.
Would be helpful if the original post could be updated and organized properly for Ep1 - Ep5. A lot of the links are dead and it's not clear if a download is a single EP or a bundle other than Ep5 being just Ep5
where is episode 1 and 2 ?
i would also like a link for the first 4 episodes as i just found this vn, doesnt have to be mega, mediafire or gofile would be awesome as well
- i updated it here, we accidentally deleted it when we added the new version.

Are the ep in all 1 or only just chap5 alone ?
chapter5 is solo, the previous 4 episodes _should_ be in the torrent linked above. it's 4gb, i download and tested it and it works but i can't tell if the game is starting at the start of EP1 or EP4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonius
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes