Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
does any one know the model assets used in the game? please share

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just noticed this game is abandoned. :( Good art, the dialogue was a little difficult to read.
But never say never ;)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Patreon page says he was only bringing in $29.95 mo. I'm guessing that's the reason it's abandoned.

Oct 24, 2020
I sure hope this is not yet another one added to a list that suddenly the dev goes m.i.a. or just quits what is actually something now days is becoming more rare from this site and its material that is not perfect but far better than it is garbage. Not can this be said by many if not most of the shit uploaded daily to this site or the others like this site here. QUALITY is going Down at Insane rates! This Game And the VERY VERY FEW similar Ones Like this one that instantly have you in or out are Getting fewer everyday. It's sad with the number of added material there is an extreme lack of actual quality content in many of these being introduced and in the beginning minutes many added are as quickly deleted cause of the shitshow mess or total disasters that shouldn't be ever to have existed let alone put on a site so that others are if are unlucky as I have to be witness to what someone took any amount of time to take from their own mind, then put into a "game or story" at least is What they call their work and then have it public for others to have their time wasted and our minds totally fried after unluckily thinking of downloading and try to make sense of what was just the thing that made you feel a retard in just the first 5 mins from beginning which is when you have to sell your work not give who is sitttin dumbfounded at how one after the next some way is a Horrible Idea by yet another Person who never should attempt at trying this kind of thing here again! It would be a crime to many if so...
The first few lines and then into the first few pages need to grab and get the person who you have that is trying out your work and it's crucial that something needs to be the one the "ughhhh whatever" right from Go and out the gate the story quickly starts and doesn't have you struggle to see the plot and ideas . Certainly like this story/game a must is that it promises a welcome pace and best of all that many games are lacking for some strange reason that is a do or die for most of us that are either here to stay up with update to update having characters that are Very Sexxxy characters that you want to be who is doing what is being done to or getting done in return to mc. This story needs an update cause the sexxxy women we see in the pics on the main screen are much needed to be seen and some introduced still into the game! The milf is the one who should get 80% screen time then her daughters and someway have the doctor be intertwined with the milf then this doesn't need much of a brain if not much at all to make this popular. Just have the dbag mc we get fuck them 2 and then sneak from girl to girl in the crib and bam already so far better than most if not all games that can be played lol! Just don't drop out and have another Love & Submission that we don't get a conclusion ever.....
Elena_kg-fan.gif RR_Ms_Fine_(Melissa).png Bella-SG.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hadn't heard anything in awhile from this one.. had forgotten the name and had to research it.. only to get here and be dismayed by the abandoned tag. It's a shame because even if this one didn't have a ton of support it had a good chance of developing a decent fan base as it went along.. in my opinion. Would love to see the DEV come back and continue this one.. but it is what it is. Hopefully we will see Naughty Cat Entertainment in some shape form or fashion down the road.

Reactions: keefer43

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
When you have released the next update will do I need to play from beginning or start from where it ended
I have been hoping you would come back since I love the story, And good luck with it and Welcome Back
First of all thank you. You will start from where it ended. Now on every episode will be a stand alone episode, it will not contain previous episodes.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Good to see you return - looking forward greatly to a resolution of the Mrs Skye "problem" (my favorite).

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes