VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Those who understand that this is a kinetic novel and it doesn't give a damn what the story was before as there are no decisions to be made.
So it makes sense to only have to download 1.5 GB instead of going over the magical 5 GB Mega limit.

You retarded?
No, but I'm fairly sure you are. You frequently pick up books and start reading from the middle of the fucking thing do you?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
What one can accuse the def of is that it is not clear in the OP that Ep5 does not contain 1-4 and these have to be downloaded separately
No, but I'm fairly sure you are. You frequently pick up books and start reading from the middle of the fucking thing do you?
Not really.
I know that you start with the first one and not with the last, but not everyone has been given intelligence.
Well shit happened, but you'll figure out how it really works at some point.

Until then, you should perhaps consider whether it's appropriate to call people retarded, it will just falls back on you if you behave as stupidly as you do.

gahall7903

Sep 26, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- Dim The Lights ep4

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Link is broken

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Those who understand that this is a kinetic novel and it doesn't give a damn what the story was before as there are no decisions to be made.
So it makes sense to only have to download 1.5 GB instead of going over the magical 5 GB Mega limit.

You retarded?
one of more "retarded" things to do, apart from making kn "game" obviously, would be making "highly quality 1080p renders" weighting GBs :BootyTime:

btw,
the "magical mega limit" isnt 5gb, it varies greatly depending on user locations...not that matters much anyway, just adds a bit more spice to "retarded" discussion from above;)

Reactions: Spatenklopper
Dec 11, 2021
Congrats for making a game this far.

I don't know if I am strong enough to end this... I am at Episode 4 and it is so hard... the writing, the thoughts and strange faces... it is just too much...

dial down a bit those endless thoughts, how can anybody think this much, the other person must be awkwardly waiting and wondering what's going on... but, actually Nicole and Kate are not much better.

This needs really an overhaul of the writing, it will be shorter, but this is making it much more enjoyable. Especially the Sex scenes are plastered with text...
And it is slow, due to the endless text walls the lewd content gets totally forgotten and you feel like there is none at all..

Good luck, seems just not my taste.

Regards

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You should really put the part about Ep 05 being a standalone in the OP instead of just in the changelog. I was bit lost and thought it was really short when I reached the end only to realize I've missed 4 episodes.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
This needs really an overhaul of the writing
You can say that again. Couldn't remember much of the story, so had to begin with Ep1 again. The art and models make this one stand above the majority of VN's but man, the dialogue and English are beyond cringe level.

Then there's the brandnames that change from "sounds like" to actual brands halfway through the game...

Nevermind the weird scene jumps, e.g. one moment you're in a cabin in the middle of the woods with a thunderstorm raging and apparently a killer on the loose, next moment you wake up back at home in your own bed... and that must be at least two or more days later, because the sheriff told him the road into town was flooded and the dirt road the car was parked on turned into a mud pool... go figure...

I'll stick with it for now just out of curiosity how it'll unfold, but this one could have been soooo much better if only...

EDIT: Just finished Ep5... and something has to happen soon with Nicole or I'll ditch this one... apart from the crazy bad English and beyond cringe level dialogue, the frequent black screens are irritating as feck... so are the mismatches between dialogue and scenes ... so many places where dialogue says one thing and the scene showing something totally different like:

"forgot the wine glasses" (glasses showing on the table)
"let me poor the wine" (bottle with red liquid on table, glasses filled with a clear colorless liquid)
"let me change out of these stiletto's" (wearing sky high heels in the club)

and that's only from the last quarter of ep5...

Nevertheless, still curious where it'll go, but Nicole better gets railed in the next episode

Don't know if anyone noticed, but while the MC is in the club with Erica, there's a bit of narration dialogue about dancing... This must have been copy/pasted from someplace as that's the first and only part where the used English is perfect.

Last edited:

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hello i would like to ask if in the op in the older builds
the ep3 is only the 3rd or it contains the first and second
the ep4 is only the 4th or it contains those before
thanks in advance for your answer

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes