i came.
i read the overview.
i fell asleep.
when i awoke i downloaded.
i started in episode 5.
i returned to here.
i see the previous links available.
i deleted game.

only 3 links work on this site. mega, which is the most popular, workupload or gofile. all the rest are either blocked or like mixdrop are an endless cycle of malware that opens blocked or malicious sites but never downloads anything.

why bother

Reactions: boraxkarloff

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
That update was pointless. No content what so ever.

There hasn't been an update in over half a year, and this is what is delivered? An update where the only action is that you get to kiss a girl. WAHOO!!!

Not that it mattered, because I have no idea how the story even started.

Ignoring this thread.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 305mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ntr / femdom planned ?? (I hope not)

Is it a harem game ?? (I hope yes)

// Episode 5 is a single episode, it does not contain the previous episodes due to large volumes in size. \\
Next update too gonna be a standalone update like this one ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Was this kinetic harem from the start?! I'm definitely not a fan of harem stories and a kinetic one? oof.

Anyway, thank you and the best of luck.

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Ntr / femdom planned ?? (I hope not)

Is it a harem game ?? (I hope yes)

// Episode 5 is a single episode, it does not contain the previous episodes due to large volumes in size. \\
Next update too gonna be a standalone update like this one ???
Tags: 3DCG, Kinetic novel, Male protagonist, Adventure, Big tits, Big ass, PoV, Romance, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Teasing, MILF, Mobile game, Harem

Planned tags/kinks : Animated, Anal Sex, Creampie, Footjob, Titfuck, Virgin

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Tags: 3DCG, Kinetic novel, Male protagonist, Adventure, Big tits, Big ass, PoV, Romance, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Teasing, MILF, Mobile game, Harem

Planned tags/kinks : Animated, Anal Sex, Creampie, Footjob, Titfuck, Virgin

Just saying...
Totally missed the kinetic novel tag. Don't gonna waste my time & data on this one then

Reactions: Ash_Knight

DuffusMuffus

Sep 6, 2022
ohh my god
Why people are bitching on this game?
We get it! You didn't liked this episode!
No need to be a dick

Reactions: BTLD

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Look, I get it. Creating a rich, powerful and handsome MC is tempting, mostly because you don't have to think about potential struggles to find romantic partners and you've got limitless options when it comes to "stuff to do", because money is never a problem, but it's also extremely boring.

Even if you don't want to deal with money or limit your relationships, you can always say he's a standard guy with a steady job, but the mega rich and super attractive thing is way overused and reeks of one-dimensional characters and basic story.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Mmmm the story is just boring.

There isnt really any plot driving it forward? I guess MC's parents were possibly murdered but theres been 5 episodes and its been mentioned once.

MC's adopted dad was having off scree intrigue which turned out to be a nothing burger excuse for MC to cuck him (which he was doing even before he found out about the second family).

And its hard to do a slice of life story when the MC as others have said is rich handsome powerful big-dicked because it makes him uninteresting because there is literally no challenge to his life.

Ages also don't make sense. Youngest daughter is 22 and MC is 6 years older then her but only just finished studying at uni at 28? Bachelors + MBA is 6 years would make him 24 (or 22 without MBA). Plus the way the mother is overprotective makes it seem like she was meant to be in highschool which would make more sense (if shes 17-18 then yeah the mom might say she cant party but at 22 what parent can tell their child what to do like that? This would also make more sense because then MC is 23-24 which correlates with his level of education and also the eldest daughter. Eldest daughter is same age as MC and in medical school which makes sense at 24 but so much at 28 unless she took gap years)

Kate is supposed to be the vanilla love interest to keep us interested while MC corrupts his family but shes boring as shit with no personality. At least the doctor foster seems better.

A corruption game doesn't work if there is nothing to corrupt. The foster mom is in a shit marriage so its normal for her to want to fuck around herself. The daughters aren't related to MC/aren't in relationships themselves/didn't necessarily grow up with MC since he didn't move there until he was 8 it's normal for them to possibly want to fuck him. There's just no conflict at all. Make the mom be in a good wholesome loving relationship so her struggling with her feelings for MC is actually difficult. Make MC be in a loving older brother role to the younger daughter so its a difficult struggle for them to overcome and accept. Make Cara + MC have had a brief tryst as teenagers before they both left for uni before having had a chance to explore their feelings so we can actually feel some bubbling tension now that their reunited rather than the flat soda that the story is right now.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Could anyone please share Ep4 or an updated link to download it? (not torrent as provided above) Thanks!!

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Well, let me be the odd men out.

Iiked chapter 5 and am looking forward to the next instalment.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Wait, hang on, let me get this straight. It's episode 5. And you start in episode 5. As in episodes 1-4 aren't included. Who thought this was a good idea?
Those who understand that this is a kinetic novel and it doesn't give a damn what the story was before as there are no decisions to be made.
So it makes sense to only have to download 1.5 GB instead of going over the magical 5 GB Mega limit.

You retarded?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes