VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Dim The Lights v0.1 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Oct 17, 2020
I don't know what's worse in adult games the dead father or mother. One would assume the mother because of the whole incest factor.... but then again some of you may wanna fuck your father.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The perverted MC whips out his dong and starts spooning a girl he just met at a gas station. That too without her consent.

Why isn't there a molestation tag to this game?
Really? I'll wait for some more content, but that does seem a bit strange. I have to admit the renders do look very difficult to pass up.

Reactions: NaughtyCatEnt.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I was thinking that it was unfortunate that we couldn't change the MC's first name, but with the way he acts it might be a good thing. He is supposed to be an educated person but with the constant gutter comments and the rapey action, it appears that he is lacking brain cells. Renders are good, the language mistakes are tolerable and I imagine will be fixed over time but I don't like the MC.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I wanted to make a review of it but there is definitely too little content for the episode one, so instead im just gonna talk about a couple of things.

First of all render does look awesome and the character design is fairly cool and cute, the story start off decent and it leaves some mystery about the MC, neat soundtrack and the writing is decent and pretty vanilla.

Good part aside here's what negative about the game

-Episode 1 feels more like an epilogue to me cause there is NO CHOICES at all, not even some bullshit choices that doesn't really affect anything, i don't know if this is really a choice based game in the first place tho but there is dating sim in the tag so there should be right?
-The MC meet a girl in the road and then the first day they've known each other and already there is sexual tension going on those two, so do you think their relationship is rushed? cause i personally feel that it could happen in real life, but what couldn't happen and dumb is the fact that the MC didn't really try anything on the bed before the sleep and then after she is sleeping MC decidedly to fuck it all and start grinding his dick in her ass without any skin caressing or teasing whatsoever. I was wowed by it like WTF dude what if the girl don't like it, u will be called as a rapist, it's totally a different story if the mc just try to kiss her before sleeping, rejected or not he will be completely fine by the outcome. Oh and also keep in mind we didn't have a choice to do it.
-I found a minor bug that everytime the "animation" wants to start there will be "image blablabla not found" in the top left part of the screen, it may break immersion but i'm not really immerse by the story in the first place.
-I quote the "animation" coz is not really an animation in the first place, its just picture transitioning each other.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I was thinking that it was unfortunate that we couldn't change the MC's first name, but with the way he acts it might be a good thing. He is supposed to be an educated person but with the constant gutter comments and the rapey action, it appears that he is lacking brain cells. Renders are good, the language mistakes are tolerable and I imagine will be fixed over time but I don't like the MC.
Totally agree with this, i don't know why he wastes such an opportunity and instead tries to rape her.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wanted to make a review of it but there is definitely too little content for the episode one, so instead im just gonna talk about a couple of things.

First of all render does look awesome and the character design is fairly cool and cute, the story start off decent and it leaves some mystery about the MC, neat soundtrack and the writing is decent and pretty vanilla.

Good part aside here's what negative about the game

-Episode 1 feels more like an epilogue to me cause there is NO CHOICES at all, not even some bullshit choices that doesn't really affect anything, i don't know if this is really a choice based game in the first place tho but there is dating sim in the tag so there should be right?
-The MC meet a girl in the road and then the first day they've known each other and already there is sexual tension going on those two, so do you think their relationship is rushed? cause i personally feel that it could happen in real life, but what couldn't happen and dumb is the fact that the MC didn't really try anything on the bed before the sleep and then after she is sleeping MC decidedly to fuck it all and start grinding his dick in her ass without any skin caressing or teasing whatsoever. I was wowed by it like WTF dude what if the girl don't like it, u will be called as a rapist, it's totally a different story if the mc just try to kiss her before sleeping, rejected or not he will be completely fine by the outcome. Oh and also keep in mind we didn't have a choice to do it.
-I found a minor bug that everytime the "animation" wants to start there will be "image blablabla not found" in the top left part of the screen, it may break immersion but i'm not really immerse by the story in the first place.
-I quote the "animation" coz is not really an animation in the first place, its just picture transitioning each other.
He is a very handsome and rich guy who gets women' attention easily. <----That is written in the overview..so let's take a deep breath and realize this is the way this character was written...which I don't really understand what is your problem with it.

Renders are indeed good and the characters are very nice looking...will also say that MC looks pretty fuckable and handsome ( no homo)

The rapey scene..sure it is a bit rapey...and a bit creepy ..sure I'll give you that but on the other hand you kiinda failed to mention that she does wake up...while he is doing that ...and she does like it...and she does gives somewhat of a consent...so yes like I said I'll give you that ...it started a bit rapey but she continued aswell so it kinda stopped being rapey at that point.
No way in hell am I saying this is good behaviour but..let's say all that happened. that is fair right?

Also episode 2...he retains his perverted persona ( which I don't mind that much...) but also delves into his relantionship with Mrs. Skye goes a bit into the background of other characters that will be present and sets up the story further .

I think this is not a bad VN by any stretch....I just played a bad 0.1 VN which was ..the fuck am I playing and I will not mention names ..since it's not polite but comparing that to this...is heaven and earth.

Yes there are a few typos ...a few wrong phrases used ....but they are not that many and the game is pretty okay.
As far as a 0.1 version ..this is good.

Reactions: Lokitox8 and Tinuss

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Renders look great, but writing needs a lot of work. It's clear the dev isn't a native communicator, and needs to hire a writer/proofreader if they want this game to go anywhere.

Reactions: NaughtyCatEnt.
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes