VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
1617159651453.png

Oh my ghod: a driving scene where the instruments actually SHOW plausible readings, instead of showing 0 RPM and 0 MPH and a stone-cold engine while driving down the Interstate.

Isn't that illegal?

Hmmm ... 4K RPM, 100 KPH, third gear - yeah, not too unlikely.

Reactions: NaughtyCatEnt.

M'95

May 17, 2019
if you are grinding on your girlfriend, whom you have been sexual active with previously, then it is not sexual assault.
Uuuhm a big NO, it doesnt matter if you have been sexual active with eachother before : sexual activities are still rape ( it is real criminal offense ) in a relationship if the victim is not able to consent ( very difficult to prove though ).

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Gonna address the 'rapey' that's bothering a few. It's a game.. seen far worse. BUT with that being said it probably should have been dealt with a bit differently depending on how the DEV wants the MC to act in the future. If he's more of a good guy then I would have gone with something like. 'Offered to sleep on couch' when they arrived at the room.. or even at check in. The stripping and sticking his le pee pee up against her.. maybe I would have went with.. as the night went on 'pretending' to be asleep and tossing his arm over her (but still wearing briefs).. spooning/snuggling thing. If she objected and said something.. 'sorry I was asleep' type answer.. but if she responded positively as in maybe 'grinding back into him' type thing.. then go from there.

Just a few thoughts on it. Decent 'prelude/introduction to the game though.

Will be following this one.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
anyone know the assets for the ladies in this game? to make some fan art..

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1v1.0 APK

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Umm i revisited this thread by why is there still no molestation or attempted assault tags in it? people should be warned by what he/she will play.

Reactions: jufot

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Umm i revisited this thread by why is there still no molestation or attempted assault tags in it? people should be warned by what he/she will play.
Because there IS no such thing as a "Molestation" or "Attempted assault" tag.

Only "Rape" which seems not to be applicable in this case.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Sexual harassment tag is available though, and maybe should be used in this instance... closest to molestation

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020

Fair enough, its not bad enough to be called rape. But still i hope people who want to play the game look at the thread first.

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Thank you all for your reviews! I didn't get the chance to creat the thread myself but I am working on it to fix this with f95zone staff. The game tag should also contain kinetic novel.

Reactions: Tinuss and BTLD
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes