Sep 18, 2017
someone should look at the patreon link since it's not working properly
dev or a moderator

NaughtyCatEnt.
EDIT : Also downloads are not working , someone might wanna fix that

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
i don't like how i cannot turn Kate down.
i hate when there is shit like that where you can't choose to turn girls down.
game still looks promising but i hope there is going to be more choices in future updates
Sorry, there won't be choices in this one. It's designed as a kinetic novel.

Renders look great, but writing needs a lot of work. It's clear the dev isn't a native communicator, and needs to hire a writer/proofreader if they want this game to go anywhere.
Language mistakes have been corrected and the links are updated.

The renders are top-tier, but the language... Please Devs, if English isn't your first language, have someone for whom it is edit your script. Much of the script here feels like it would have been better if the dev wrote it in their native language and then machine translated it. It is that bad.

I have a bad feeling that the excellent renders will be wasted by a bog-standard plot and worse than engrish text, and it is such a shame...

Interesting start. Not sure about a few things. Maybe will keep an eye on it and see where it goes.
Renders are pretty good. Though I think the animations might need a bit of work, though they aren't as bad as some I have seen. A proof reader could be needed, I am guessing Dev's first language is not English, which happens a lot, that's fine, but there were a few things that I noticed.
My biggest dislike though: I didn't like how the lewd scene started out, it was borderline rape. I was uncomfortable and even though she agrees in the end, perhaps adding at least the 'sleep sex' tag as a warning. EDIT: Just saw someone else said 'molestation tag' and that might be even more appropriate. I dunno, maybe I am wrong, just felt quite uncomfortable with how that started.
Being able to change the MC's name would always be a plus to me, but I am fine with it as is. One question though, is this a kinetic novel or will there be choices to be made?
This is a kinetic novel there won't be any choices.

Thank you all for your comments and reviews!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry, there won't be choices in this one. It's designed as a kinetic novel.

This is a kinetic novel there won't be any choices.

Thank you all for your comments and reviews!
then i'll add the kinetic novel tag to the OP, otherwise people will bitch and moan to no end

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dim The Lights [Ep. 2 v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 167 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes