3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Dim The Lights [Ep. 2 v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 167 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the compressed version.

I can only play this, because something with the rar files is not working on my Mac.

So, I hope in the future updates you will keep making this compressed versions.

Greetings

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I haven't played this yet but i am a little confused, there's a kinetic novel tag, and going by the banner of the game, multiple LIs.
But there's also a dating sim tag, but if it's a kinetic novel, we will not be able to choose any particular girl over the other right?
If that's the case, then the MC will automatically hook up with all of them(sort of a harem), or the game will make the choice for us?

Reactions: m4pII

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Yes, the renders are good. But we have been living in the 21st century for a long time. This should be the standard for a long time. Didn't see big boobs and big asses in the game, as the developer says. There are no animations (POV is already the last century). MILFs look like 30 year old women. In general, everything is sad. Another passing by game without a twist.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the compressed version.

I can only play this, because something with the rar files is not working on my Mac.

So, I hope in the future updates you will keep making this compressed versions.

Greetings
Glad to be of help.

So .zip works fine for you?

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Is this a remake of Sinful Delicacies? Ep2 is almost identical to the beginning of that game.

Reactions: Gardan

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, is this takes place in an alternate England where they actually drive on the right side of the road? :KEK:

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
"Wow, what a pair of tits. Wow, what a butt. Wow, what a legs. I would like to rub my cock in that ass."
It's something that is becoming very common in games. On certain occasions it is not bad, but so far in this episode one seems excessive to me.
Something I've realized from playing a lot of these games around here is the overabundance of inner thoughts like that. The engrish games only make it worse and its sometimes difficult to find inner dialogue that isn't completely over-the-top or occurs way too often. I'm not a big fan of "WOW! I've never noticed how hot roommate is until now!" within the first 30sec of a game's introduction.

Though I guess its easier to criticize games than it is to make them... its just many writers are telling a story I would've told as a 13yo horndog.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes