VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dim the Lights [Ep. 5 v1.0] [Naughty Cat Entertainment]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I find it a bit off having the MC refer to a woman he has long known and that effectively have been somewhat of an adoptive mother and yet he doesn't call her by name. Obviously also another attempt to skirt around the subject of incest by having her not be his actual mother, at this point its exasperating, I wish games would give the option of choosing your relationship or have a patch rather than have some relationship like this that is basically a pretension of not being incest for Patreon's sake.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
nice art, but the rating wtf. maybe this is a learning project it's not a game but kn but story not interesting enough so far for any high rating. might make a good game if the kn part is just the introduction to the real game.

Reactions: NaughtyCatEnt.

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Interesting start. Thought Chapter 2 would end with an offering to stay in the ladies room / bed in case there were any possibility of new issues. That would have been a good start for Chapter 3, waking up next to each other...

Looking forward to the next few chapters to see where the story goes.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Gotta appreciate the high quality cgs, the characters look good.

Looking forward to future updates, good start but hard to form a opinion with something this short.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Dim The Lights EP2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Warning I got a trojan horse from downloading the game. I deleted the game from my computer but doesn't look good.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
episode 3 will also be packed with 1.2ep. ? and how many, will the game have episodes ?
Don't know, when i download the game to compress it, i notice that Ep 1 was inside the zip and Ep 2 start is different then Ep1.

You could try and ask the dev

Reactions: BUCCO

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys but i need start the game again ? i mean if i start episode1 i have my old saves but if i start the episode2 i haven't saves im a little confused NaughtyCatEnt.

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Any plans on adding choices or different routes? I usually avoid kinetic novels.
Unfortunately no, there won't be choices.
Can we change MC's name?
No, you can't change MC's name.
episode 3 will also be packed with 1.2ep. ? and how many, will the game have episodes ?
With the next coming update which is Episode 3, I will start to put all the epsiodes together and make it one Ren'Py folder. With the save files of previous episodes, you will be able to continue. Project is already very time consuming graphically/3D wise, I couldn't spare time for episode 1 & 2 to merge them and make 1 folder.
guys but i need start the game again ? i mean if i start episode1 i have my old saves but if i start the episode2 i haven't saves im a little confused NaughtyCatEnt.
With the next coming update which is Episode 3, I will start to put all the epsiodes together and make it one Ren'Py folder. With the save files of previous episodes, you will be able to continue. Project is already very time consuming graphically/3D wise, I couldn't spare time for episode 1 & 2 to merge them and make 1 folder.
im loving this game update after updates Nicole is :love: :love: ,keep the good job @NaughtyCatEnt.(y)can't wait for more
I am glad you like it friend. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hello guys, it happened to someone else, I use Win 10 pro with Windows Defender antivírus
Detectado:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml - Detalhes: This program is dangerous and executes the commands of an attacker . Data: 10/04/2021 15:06
Affected items : file: F:\Games For Juca\DimTheLightsEp01-1.0-pc\DimTheLightsEp01-32.exe
file: F:\Games For Juca\DimTheLightsEp02-1.0-pc\DimTheLightsEp02-32.exe

NaughtyCatEnt.

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Hello guys, it happened to someone else, I use Win 10 pro with Windows Defender antivírus
Detectado:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml - Detalhes: This program is dangerous and executes the commands of an attacker . Data: 10/04/2021 15:06
Affected items : file: F:\Games For Juca\DimTheLightsEp01-1.0-pc\DimTheLightsEp01-32.exe
file: F:\Games For Juca\DimTheLightsEp02-1.0-pc\DimTheLightsEp02-32.exe
Which link did you use to download? Please past the link here.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes