JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Look, I get it... I know evil chick is evil. We'll probably have to fight her and maybe even end up killing her. Megan killed the MC's dad and shit, but honestly, dad was a dick and deserved it for what he did to mom... and to her...

But damn if I don't just want to get the chance to hold Megan and whisper into her ear, "I'm not my father. I am not the one who hurt you. But maybe I can be the one to heal you. My father was a piece of shit and got what he deserved. You don't need that darkness inside you anymore, you got your revenge. That hate doesn't need to define you. So, fight Amethyst and come with me into the light. We can do more together with the Bright Lord than you could ever do with that pathetic monster manipulating you. The Bright Lord and I fought Amethyst off with almost none of his power left in him, what do you think he and I can do with you on our side?" Or something like that, probably something a little less flowery and long winded, but you get the point...

I really hope we get to drive Amethyst out of Megan and bring her into our growing group of power battery babes and help her get over all the bad things she did because of that bitch inside her mind. I still get the vibe every time I play this that she isn't fully on board with everything Amethyst makes her do. There are little expressions she makes and little ways that she says things when they dialog... I could be seeing things, but I don't know, it's just a vibe I get. Like, Megan just thinks she's too far gone and can't do anything about it anyway. I get that she's catty and bitchy to mom, but they can work that shit out, they're adults. She just wanted revenge on one guy, and she got it, but now she's done all this other stuff, she likes the money and power, and she's just going along because what else can she do anyway?

Nothing I love more than a well-made redemption arc. The further along the path of darkness they come back from the better. Boromir in Fellowship of the Ring, Vegeta from DBZ, the Terminator in Terminator 2, Regina Mills in Once Upon a Time, Ebenezer Scrooge in a Christmas Carol, Darth Vader in Star Wars...

I'm aware it's a long shot for Megan, but a simp can dream... :sneaky:

Hell, I'm the guy who dreams against all odds of a light side ending where we redeem the fucking demon in our head... should tell you something about my mental state...

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
man just got done playing this and fuck what a ride it was. I liked it so much I played through it twice once going full corruption and another time going full love just so I can see how the story differs at certain junctions. I'm certainly looking forward to more chapters of this game. played it with Jokers Mod as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes