shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It's a difficult issue.
If subscribers were to subscribe as much through other platforms as they do through Patreon it would be a non-issue. AVNs would disappear from Patreon for other sites overnight (and Patreon would probably respond by being less shit to AVNs, etc.)
HOWEVER
There isn't 1:1 competition.

If you aren't on Patreon, you're making a tiny fraction of what you could on Patreon.
I don't know how the people who find & subscribe to AVNs find their AVNs, but if a game isn't on Patreon it almost certainly isn't making enough for even a solo dev to make enough to live on.

So Devs have to play by Patreon rules.
Which aren't explicitly stated anywhere. It's all vague and such.
Basically, as long as you don't get caught, Patreon has no problems with you.
However, if you piss off ANYONE (and it seems to only take 1 person's complaint) they'll come after you HARD.
And when they come after you, they're vague about what you did wrong.
So it's a pain in the ass to try and figure out how to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you are going ro sell your soul for a couple of dollars ....to patreon non the less?
if you do it you arent worth of any consideration,unless your life is as bad as you can get,or your luck.
i know outhere there are many devs who dream to become famous and all that shit but when i need to restrain my flow bcs some retard in patreon use me to unleash whatever have in his psyco mind ,i prefer to chek the other side,even at the cost of less money,
and pls dont think that devs are not greddy at all ,bcs wll for once ,before have patron rolling you need to spend some kind of money to do money,at your cost,or your mommy cost,.....if u ask me i will say if you wanna do money ,on patreon with patreon rules......first move from russsia or ukraine...down go to countries that are in an area of cataclysm risk,turkey,syria etc,if you really wnat to be sucecssfull you need to stop to think about being and living in the comodity of you house ,move to a pace you cna live on with less and try to enjoy your freddom,after taking this in consideration,we have those who dont do this and are still rich and famous,but at what expense,,,.......you are selling your creativity your freedom,and your ethics,after that after you chek in al that money all those moneths,are you really to give a fuck about your paetreon's or you can milk them out whanever you want[many devs are still not corrupted by those tactics but arent that much]after all it just come to one question and one question only......can you leave with yourself for receive money when you are not working at all,dont stop or pause pledges bcs it stops you from fully living la vida loca,dont even think about coming to grisp that someday someone well recognize this cheating symptoms and your"hard work "will be destroyed,and finally who fucking cares.....they dont know me thet dont know who im really iam,so fuck it lets do patreon from a salvic country wich is at war with some other slavic country wich is on the verdge of a nuclear meltdown [bcs guys sorry but with are talking about 2 nuclear capabilities and none of them will go down without send the other or many for what is matter to hell]so pls for the love of god dont do nothing at all and be yourself and let patreon go to hell

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It's a difficult issue.
If subscribers were to subscribe as much through other platforms as they do through Patreon it would be a non-issue. AVNs would disappear from Patreon for other sites overnight (and Patreon would probably respond by being less shit to AVNs, etc.)
HOWEVER
There isn't 1:1 competition.

If you aren't on Patreon, you're making a tiny fraction of what you could on Patreon.
I don't know how the people who find & subscribe to AVNs find their AVNs, but if a game isn't on Patreon it almost certainly isn't making enough for even a solo dev to make enough to live on.

So Devs have to play by Patreon rules.
Which aren't explicitly stated anywhere. It's all vague and such.
Basically, as long as you don't get caught, Patreon has no problems with you.
However, if you piss off ANYONE (and it seems to only take 1 person's complaint) they'll come after you HARD.
And when they come after you, they're vague about what you did wrong.
So it's a pain in the ass to try and figure out how to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry diude isnt about you sometimes i have a bad day ,and when i see or chek bd thread i become ,something else....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
someone know how install Jokermod? pharse 1? i'm like 10 minutes try always same error
They changed the build. I still have the old build and get no errors.

EDIT old builds are coming back, download again in a bit.

You dont really need a mod for this game. the choices doesnt seems to story impact so far....
If you check a few posts back, he changed it because of Patreon, probably why it errors now, the old build will not throw any errors.

Old ones are getting added back though.

It has been changed few days ago to not anger patreon
There is still a patch, if there is a patch, and it DOES NOT matter who it's made by, Patreon will still nuke.

Well, I wouldn't have that on Steam. It will piss off people.

Yea I don't get that, it immediately starts the game and sets it as Landlady. The only thing they ask for is the MC's name. *shrug*
Check again here in a bit and download the old build again, it should not have been updated, the old build will be back so you can change the name.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

If you check a few posts back, he changed it because of Patreon, probably why it errors now, the old build will not throw any errors.

There is still a patch, if there is a patch, and it DOES NOT matter who it's made by, Patreon will still nuke.

Patch is not mine so they cant put blame on me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So what? I made the new version that doesn't work with the patch :KEK:. I am pro Pateon rules!
That's fine but this thread won't be updated with those versions, they reverted the Phase 1 links as well. I'm sure someone will fix it once an actual update comes out.

Reactions: tmu500

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

EDIT old builds are coming back, download again in a bit.

Old ones are getting added back though.

Check again here in a bit and download the old build again, it should not have been updated, the old build will be back so you can change the name.
Erm, so error nothing to do with the Mods? Okay, my mistake.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and just remember liking it enough to want to give it a replay one day, but I have a question about the tags. Under Planned Tags it says "Anal sex, Titfuck, Threesome, Foursome, Lesbian". This is the stuff I'm personally the most interested in. But I seem to remember those tags being under "planned" even way back when I played it.

So are these tags still not in the game yet, or they are but the tag list just wasn't updated?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

Bright Lord is now on Steam
Finally! Bright Lord got approved on Steam after two months of trying. Now with the help of FooxiedGames Studio, we will give Bright Lord it's full potential without any content cuts.
Enjoy the trailer and please add it to your wishlist on Steam it helps!

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes