Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
"If you ever played walking dead games know that the choices are minor and the ending is still the same. So this game will take a similar path there will be corruption and love points and after some game progress if you go too deep to corruption the love path is locked if you maintain the love path you can go with that path. There will be two endings love path and the corruption path. You can call it kinetic novel idc tbh. Some ppl think if dev add retarded wandering around the map to look for events it will mask that its kinetic novel with some clickable houses :D "

This man's honesty is unrivaled

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
"If you ever played walking dead games know that the choices are minor and the ending is still the same. So this game will take a similar path there will be corruption and love points and after some game progress if you go too deep to corruption the love path is locked if you maintain the love path you can go with that path. There will be two endings love path and the corruption path. You can call it kinetic novel idc tbh. Some ppl think if dev add retarded wandering around the map to look for events it will mask that its kinetic novel with some clickable houses :D "

This man's honesty is unrivaled
Would it be better if i lied that its has really deep gamepley mechanics :D ?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i am here to only stop alerts but shit, i know that i was warned about not expecting story but game about become sub to some ghost?

ok it is inspirated by LOTR but still he even try to cooperate not made u submit his will....bye

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i am here to only stop alerts but shit, i know that i was warned about not expecting story but game about become sub to some ghost?

ok it is inspirated by LOTR but still he even try to cooperate not made u submit his will....bye
Lol you should try reading the definition of inspired. Cuz the game isn't LOTR and I only took the name Bright lord and his possession thingy from the LORT game, everything else has nothing to do with LOTR, so your point is kinda stupid.

For example: Fast and furious 1 was about family, city life, and racing, and F&F 8 or 9 I don't know how many there are. They are inspired by the first part but they have only one thing in common. That most of the action is with the supercars. I hope you will understand what I am trying to explain to you. Still have a great new year!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes