Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
They Look Hot :) Good Luck with Updates (y)
I have the same opinion. :D
If in this game there only we can choose only one woman, it will be a very difficult choice.. for me.

I like each woman in this photo very much. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there are probably more women in this game for sure.

If there's no harem here, I'll have to create a separate save for each woman (at least from this photo)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bright Lord [v0.3] [KissKiss Studio] (1.3 GB rar pc source)
133 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
edit.
to fix reported gallery bug, and few other things, please use this attached update patch:
(unzip into your GAME folder and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well, as much as I tried keeping it to my patreons till the next month I see that I can't win this fight :D I deleted the first link because it was not tested. And wanted to release it to the public next month. I don't want new loyal patrons to pay 2x. That's why I wanted to release it next month :D

This update focuses more on character growth and explaining some stuff that 0.2 showed it. I hope you like it!

About development:

I worked my ass off... I never thought making a slide show game is that hard tbh. So I spend money on it that it would be easier for me. I had more time to focus on the renders. Had a lot of issues with the render farm owner. I hope this update will bring me support. I will buy RTX 3090 with my own money. I have only 1k now but I will pay monthly fees for it. If you like what I do consider helping me it means a lot to me.

Let's talk about the 0.4. Okay so I have problems with render farm owner and I want to be independent when I render my scenes. So maybe, maybe I will reach the goal I need, but until then I will have to work with a company that's slowing me down. The next update will take 1 and a half month. It's not that I want more time to chill, but to make more content. The only time that the game progress will slow down is in summer. Every year I help my dad with his villa and it takes a lot of time from. After the summer ends I will work as usual. I just say it now, that if some ppl start to claim that I am starting to get lazy, i could show them this message.

One thing to the ppl that say I need to drop the project and do another one. I can say only one thing FUCK YOU. Dropping my first project just ruins my reputation. I still don't have any knowledge about making games. I don't know how to write, how to render, how to animate... What's the point in dropping the project if I am still learning everything.... And please. PLEASE I DONT DO NTR.

I want to thank my new Proofreader and Co-writer XerxesBlack. He did a lot of work on this update. If you need someone to work on your game you should DM him. This dude is amazing!
Big thanks to Qleaf he did all the coding and working with him was really great if you need coding for your game he is the guy. He was really patient even when I wake him up in the middle of the night with my messed up code :D

I hope you guys really like what I do. Now I take some personal time. I am really tired and burned out.

Cheers!

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I have the same opinion. :D
If in this game there only we can choose only one woman, it will be a very difficult choice.. for me.

I like each woman in this photo very much. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there are probably more women in this game for sure.

If there's no harem here, I'll have to create a separate save for each woman (at least from this photo)
Nah this will be a harem. I thought harem meant that you are the only living male in the world :D

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Nice..... Threesome, Foursome.... But, where's Fivesome? Lol... Is that even a thing?
Yeah.... I also wish, harem will be a thing in the future
Oh.. Dev already confirmed it

Jan 19, 2021
Virgins? Are there any virgin girls here? Because it's already 2021, how can you even play games without virgins? And I don't see a virgin tag here, so I wonder If there any.
They are no virgins as of now.But progessing with the story you have to see what the dev will do, maybe the younger sister could be or not be, we may never know untill the story progesses.

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Hard to identify exactly what it is, but there is definitely something wrong with the youngest sisters nose and cheeks. It's like an early Michael Jackson or Jocelyn Wildenstein. Like a bad plastic surgery and uncanny valley mash-up. Otherwise looks fine, which isn't surprising as the rest are all pretty standard Daz models that we've seen before.

Reactions: HandofVecna

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Quite the opposite. I am a virgin and I am looking for the same in a girls, fortunately I know where I can find such good, kind and intelligent girls in my country. So I will be one of the few who has not been cucked even in the past. It's a pity that people think that fucking is normal. The only normal thing is to make love to your wife.
Bright Lord [v0.3] [KissKiss Studio] (1.3 GB rar pc source)
133 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Can you update the version of the compressed one? it has game braking bugs

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

That was much better. This update was good, seriously.
And it was refreshing to stand up for yourself in the car with Chloe.

A clash is preparing between Megan and the MC. Nice.

Well done.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Heya,

That was much better. This update was good, seriously.
And it was refreshing to stand up for yourself in the car with Chloe.

A clash is preparing between Megan and the MC. Nice.

Well done.
Thank you!

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I love the way the girls look in this game, they are gorgeous, but I hate this fucking hypnosis sooooo much, it ruins the game for me when MC forces the girls to act against their will, and where is the mind control tag?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes