HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Well, as much as I tried keeping it to my patreons till the next month I see that I can't win this fight :D I deleted the first link because it was not tested. And wanted to release it to the public next month. I don't want new loyal patrons to pay 2x. That's why I wanted to release it next month :D

This update focuses more on character growth and explaining some stuff that 0.2 showed it. I hope you like it!

About development:

I worked my ass off... I never thought making a slide show game is that hard tbh. So I spend money on it that it would be easier for me. I had more time to focus on the renders. Had a lot of issues with the render farm owner. I hope this update will bring me support. I will buy RTX 3090 with my own money. I have only 1k now but I will pay monthly fees for it. If you like what I do consider helping me it means a lot to me.

Let's talk about the 0.4. Okay so I have problems with render farm owner and I want to be independent when I render my scenes. So maybe, maybe I will reach the goal I need, but until then I will have to work with a company that's slowing me down. The next update will take 1 and a half month. It's not that I want more time to chill, but to make more content. The only time that the game progress will slow down is in summer. Every year I help my dad with his villa and it takes a lot of time from. After the summer ends I will work as usual. I just say it now, that if some ppl start to claim that I am starting to get lazy, i could show them this message.

One thing to the ppl that say I need to drop the project and do another one. I can say only one thing FUCK YOU. Dropping my first project just ruins my reputation. I still don't have any knowledge about making games. I don't know how to write, how to render, how to animate... What's the point in dropping the project if I am still learning everything.... And please. PLEASE I DONT DO NTR.

I want to thank my new Proofreader and Co-writer XerxesBlack. He did a lot of work on this update. If you need someone to work on your game you should DM him. This dude is amazing!
Big thanks to Qleaf he did all the coding and working with him was really great if you need coding for your game he is the guy. He was really patient even when I wake him up in the middle of the night with my messed up code :D

I hope you guys really like what I do. Now I take some personal time. I am really tired and burned out.

Cheers!
Maybe put this under "developer notes" in the OP so people can read it if they are wondering whats happening (or can be directed there if they are to lazy to read).?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
looks nice but no content
And i dont know about u guys,but mother and young sister looks very similar -_-
Im not sure what do you mean with "no content"?
It has more than enough action for prologue/third update only.
Or are you one of those "players" who prefer to fuck every female at the very first sight?
If that is the case, you do know there are other sources for fapping, dont you?

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep3.rpy", line 482, in script
mc "{size=-10}yawn{/size}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/soft4.mp3'.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep3.rpy", line 482, in script
mc "{size=-10}yawn{/size}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/soft4.mp3'.
Which version you played? Because it doesn't give me an error

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, that's the problem when the beta gets leaked... I had to post an unfinished version to this site and now having troubles.... I guess beta testing will be removed from Patreon benefits. So many spelling errors too because of rushed incest patch...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, that's the problem when the beta gets leaked... I had to post an unfinished version to this site and now having troubles.... I guess beta testing will be removed from Patreon benefits. So many spelling errors too because of rushed incest patch...
yep, that would be a wise thing to do.
btw, dont bother yourself much with all those bugs-reports - some of them are false or caused due to corrupted files/failed extractions or whatever.
for example that last "music" problem - there is a soft4 file, in 0.3, 0.3b versions for sure.
KissKiss Studio I downloaded the regular windows version (nopy). If I check the music folder there isn't a "soft4.mp3" There is soft, soft2 & soft3, but no nr. 4.
here, try this attached file, in case you are actually missing it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is the only mind control in this game the "protagonist gets mind controlled if you lose" mentioned in the description, or is there a way to use it for yourself or at least take advantage of it being used on others? (Without just being puppeted into having sex with another victim by the villain.)

Reactions: libertypics

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to make it so the characters names aren't [m] and [fa] and so on?

I had to start a new game and rename the relations

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes