Juidas

May 14, 2019
The ending will be in the new game. I cant be bothered to work with the old format of Bright Lord. And yeah I copied windows y/m/d format and I felt it was kinda of strange, but I can fix that luckily bcs I saved the photoshop file.
Y/M/D is very normal for file structuring, it means you can order through date and either newest or oldest files are at the top depending on which way you filter.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hey guys,I just found this game, what can we expect? IS THERE NETORI ( WITH MILF)
CAN WE HAVE SEX WITH MOM?

AFANNA

May 16, 2021
Bright Lord [Phase2 v0.9 Part3 FIXED] [KissKiss Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Could you please re-upload it to Workupload

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Land before.png Change4 after.png Chloe before.png CHLOE AFTER.png Emily before.png Change 2 after.png patreon32.png Change 3.png

Bright Lord update and road map changes.

I am currently working on three fronts:

1. Bright Lord first phase rework.

Here are some pictures from before and after rework I hope you can see huge improvements in my art from the time I started and now. These things are crucial for steam release. The first phase has a lot of problems in its art and has a lot of grammar problems that cannot go to the STEAM release. These first few episodes are like the first experience the player will get and if it's bad they will just refund the product. Right now all focus is on the STEAM release. The date is set and it needs to be done until then. Because I have a company and for the first year I pay half the taxes for the earnings. Right now 30% is reworked.

2. Bright Lord update.

It's 60% percent on the renders and 0% on the animations. There was some delay with the script. I have changed the date for the release. I will be doing 1-2 BIG updates after the STEAM release. Tomorrow I will put a vote on animation style. I personally want to do 1-minute long animation with different angles than 2-second loops.

3. Lighthouse NEW PROJECT.

I am creating new locations on my own so they would look unique and don't feel the same as most of the DAZ3D games look like. I am deleting the Asian girl from the project and putting in her place the Bright Lord character who should have taken more role in the game. But I think in the Lighthouse format she will fit more and have more content.
I am adding two new programs to my arsenal. One of them is Blender the other one is Cascaduer. Blender is for environment animations and one special character that I won't spoil. :) And Cascaduer will be used to make some action scenes for the game. You will soon find out more about the project. The only problem the program costs 300 euros per year and It might not pay off.

I know it's hard to follow me right now and I personally do not like it. But I tried looking for outside help. Like another Dev to help render scenes etc. But it was just failure.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I want to download this game. But which one should I download and the order to play from the start?
Phase1
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA
Mac: - - - - MEGA
Android
(v0.6c Elite Just named wrongly): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
COMPRESSED

• Love
Reactions: Aleks Mark

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game crashes at the start for me

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes