Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If u havent started I prefer u wait until December when I rework the first 4 parts
I can wait. If you don't mind me asking though what is "wrong" with the first four parts? The quality of the renders doesn't match the later part of the story? The writing perhaps not as strong?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I can wait. If you don't mind me asking though what is "wrong" with the first four parts? The quality of the renders doesn't match the later part of the story? The writing perhaps not as strong?
Something like that. The project already has problems. But the first 4 parts are just so bad…

Jul 28, 2023
Can someone explain to me how corruption works in this ?
Is it just that a certain score required to unlock some scenes or is there any "downside" to it ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
there is Tag system in this site. If the game doesnt have Netorare tag it doesnt have NTR
There is nothing wrong with asking, maybe it is not your case (I haven't played it), but there are many devs who do not put that tag, and still put content like that under ridiculous excuses and technicalities, and manage to "deceive " the players, a practice that I have never understood, as it only makes them hate you as dev and make you look like a liar.
And again, I'm not saying it's your case. :)

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
There is nothing wrong with asking, maybe it is not your case (I haven't played it), but there are many devs who do not put that tag, and still put content like that under ridiculous excuses and technicalities, and manage to "deceive " the players, a practice that I have never understood, as it only makes them hate you as dev and make you look like a liar.
And again, I'm not saying it's your case. :)
thats very rare and it is usually new game posted on the site.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you for the enjoyable game, Dev.

It's been over a year since I played this game. I haven't played the Easter or Christmas special is there a specific point where it is best to play them from the point of the storyline or does it not matter?

Also about the 4 links to download the Xmas Special in the top post, 3 links are dead and Mixdrop is being its popup ridden self, and that is with an adblocker on, only site I've had to deal with pop ups in months. I'd greatly appreciate a Mega or Pixeldrain link for it

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**Update on Bright Lord 1.0; Steam release; Lighthouse**

**BRIGHT LORD 1.0**

I had to do changes to the script and add a sex scene for a light path for the landlady(formerly known as love path). The idea was to meet both paths in different scene which would take two girls, but decided to add a new scene before that event started. I am currently finishing the renders and will go work on animations. I will post a vote on the animation type. One will be longer but less varied in poses, less angles but it will be longer. It's not going to be 2 second loop. Or the other type of animation more poses and more angles but with 2-second loops. I want to try the first type so I can learn to be better at it when I start fully working on Lighthouse.

**STEAM RELEASE **

I am having dificulties putting my game on steam. If anybody has any information that could help I will be all yours. Currently, I am focusing on the Birght lord 1.0 update and then I will finish the Steam release version. If you ask what will be different with Steam release and why would you even buy it? The game itself will be at a cheap price and I am planning to do a couple DLC after the game is finished that will be free for those who bought the game on Steam. DLC will contain some more different fetishes that you guys can vote for.

**LIGHTHOUSE**

Sadly, I missed the mark of the first trailer which was showing off the lineup of the girls. But in the last few weeks I have removed some of the characters and need to redo some shots for the trailer, but it is still far from close to being done.

**TDRL:**

My goal was to release Bright Lord this week but I dont think I will make it. Either way, I think next week Wednesday will be the date for the update. The full focus on the steam release and full front on the finals episode of Bright Lord and after that I will no longer be spread out in 3 fronts.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
I am so confused with the versions.

It jumped from 0.6c to 09 part 3? And there's download for both?

Which one is which? And what is the difference between the two?

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
and it says the beginning parts of the game is going to be reworked? is it worth going through before that or should I, who never touched this game before, wait for the next update

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
and it says the beginning parts of the game is going to be reworked? is it worth going through before that or should I, who never touched this game before, wait for the next update
I don't know what exactly is being reworked. I think it is increasing the qualities of the renders to equal the more recent parts that said I haven't played the most recent portions; I had played most of maybe all of the game as of a year ago but there is a dead computer between now and then for me. What I can say is I had fun with this game and since I have been meaning to download and play this again after seeing your question I did and played through the first two Acts to see if I saw anything that would cause me to tell you to wait. I didn't any thing which would make me recommend that you wait.

I did note the negatives I encountered while I played but to be clear some of this are reaches and most are only annoyances to me due personal reasons such as time as a book editor. If I rated it for what I played through I'd give it a 5/5 it was fun, graphically pretty, and I was entertained.

First the graphical negatives.
-the scenes which are dark, as in in little or no light, are too dark to actually see much. You don't get to experience much in them they are just too dark to see. This is a common mistake I see in many of these games by developers who haven't done it before and even independent non professional films; things are made as dark as the night actually is to show night time but this makes it almost impossible to see anything. This is why often things at night in other productions are lit they are just darker than day time stuff.
-the women are overly busty to be real. Otherwise they look good, it's only a couple of characters which make me go those are just too be to be healthy and not all the time. Looking unnatural isn't a bad thing in other ways like the landlady/mother who looks younger than I think she would otherwise which I'm good with. That said the characters by no means look as silly with gigantic tits as some games on this site but sometimes they do look a bit silly. This is only a minor critique but i'm going out of my way to list bad things.

narrative negatives
-at the very beginning there is the occasional hamfisted exposition as we get caught up on the the MC's life, there is a good bit of telling and not showing on the first day. Significantly better after that but a few tortured sentences do appear.
-MC is sometimes weirdly stupid at social situations, but not always, but in ways that can make him seem like a paint by numbers protagonist in web stories or games on this site at first. He does get if not better at least more unique.
-the setting and dialogue, especially some word choices, seemed to imply an American or North American setting but there are other things at variance with this causing a but of cognitive dissonance, like going to the "Mall" for groceries. I've been to many malls and have never found groceries. I'm thinking the setting might be Canada since a character takes a school specific entrance exam that wouldn't happen in the US where a standardized SAT or ACT would be used. So I could be wrong and groceries are normal in some malls in Canada, the couple I've been to in Toronto didn't have them but it is a big county.
-few misspellings; I think I only caught four in the first two ACTS, Live's instead of lives being the most remarkable.

There is nothing bad here. As I said I went out of my way to list anything I could consider a negative in the first two Acts to help you make an informed decision. For what it promised and delivered I'd give it a 5 out 5 for the start. I'm going back to playing it after this post. Hope this answered your question.

Reactions: DuchessYasmin

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**Progress update**

Animations taking way longer than I thought they would take. Trying to make them more cinematic and that just expands frames by tripple.

I rendered all the images I need for this update and soon I will send everything to coder to put everything in one piece while the animations render.

The animation still needs some adjustments but it shows what I am trying to achieve

Santaras

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
When will this game get update? Its taking too much time now
Sorry, it's taking that long but it went from working on one single project to 3 different projects: Part 1 remake, Bright Lord updates, and the New project. Once I am done with this update I will go for the Steam release fully to remove one thing that makes everything take so much longer. As for the new project it already has +2500 renders so the first release is going to be a solid one.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes