• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Really? You think a dead game is magically going to appear on Steam?
Ahem... ahem... AOA Academy :HideThePain: :Kappa:
I know it's not the same situation of this game, just joking about a dead game coming to steam:KEK:
I have restarted work on the update, but I have not felt good doing the project. I find more fun and hope in my next project. This game/VN became a burden to me. I currently hit the wall when w/e I do with the story it doesn't makes sense and it gives me the same feeling as remembering the cringe poem I wrote to my first girlfriend.

I dont see much success from Steam release. But it would help pay for some things that its coming in my next project(music, more complex coding system, voice actors).

Sorry that this project is not really giving much hope. I will try to wrap it up as soon as I can.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ahem... ahem... AOA Academy :HideThePain: :Kappa:
I know it's not the same situation of this game, just joking about a dead game coming to steam:KEK:
Yes, mine was more a joke, as the dev said they planned on finishing it, even though they've said they've been getting burnt out on it.

I have restarted work on the update, but I have not felt good doing the project. I find more fun and hope in my next project. This game/VN became a burden to me. I currently hit the wall when w/e I do with the story it doesn't makes sense and it gives me the same feeling as remembering the cringe poem I wrote to my first girlfriend.

I dont see much success from Steam release. But it would help pay for some things that its coming in my next project(music, more complex coding system, voice actors).

Sorry that this project is not really giving much hope. I will try to wrap it up as soon as I can.
Yeah, it is what it is. Most of the people complaining never spent a red cent and won't buy Steam version anyway.

I'm sure people will be disappointed, but if you don't enjoy it anymore. Better to be honest about it at least. If you can get a nice bow to wrap it up, think some will be fine with it and understand you no longer wanted to work on it and no longer made you happy to work on it.

Reactions: FFTW

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Yes, mine was more a joke, as the dev said they planned on finishing it, even though they've said they've been getting burnt out on it.

Yeah, it is what it is. Most of the people complaining never spent a red cent and won't buy Steam version anyway.

I'm sure people will be disappointed, but if you don't enjoy it anymore. Better to be honest about it at least. If you can get a nice bow to wrap it up, think some will be fine with it and understand you no longer wanted to work on it and no longer made you happy to work on it.
I thought about an idea that I will explain what happened with BL story with memory shards that you will find. They will include sex scenes with old cast and explain what the fuck went wrong. That will make it easier for me to wrap the story of BL without needing to explain every bits of the story and not make myself sad with cringe moments the game created already.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

The next update should be MC reading that cringe poem to one of the LIs! :D

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes