Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
when will the new update?
0.68.5 didn't reach F95 for now. If you are asking about the next major update, hm, then this question comes too early. Usually, the beta version arrives every month at the weekend around the 20th. The release for $2 patrons 10 days later is considered the stable one.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i keep getting issues with getting bisexual alex (according to the walkthrough) and meeting ruby properly, im at the sports center at 10:54 on wednesday well before 11, as the walkthrough says is the only way to meet ruby properly but i can only say goodbuy or buy a gym pass.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i keep getting issues with getting bisexual alex (according to the walkthrough) and meeting ruby properly, im at the sports center at 10:54 on wednesday well before 11, as the walkthrough says is the only way to meet ruby properly but i can only say goodbuy or buy a gym pass.
You seem to mix-up a lot. Being in the sports center before 11am is only connected to Penny's/Penelope's storyline since the Yoga room is closed afterwards. The Ruby-story is bound to Cafe "Smartbucks", Valerie and the mobile. You may meet Ruby on Wed Sat Sun in the sports centre but there are no further dialogues or quests connected to. --
Corrected: Now I know what you mean. You just have to make sure to click on Ruby the first time because of an old error in the game. The rest is about going up to Penny before 11am and do your first yoga session.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I followed the Walktrough, but there´s no Trucker, do I miss something? :unsure:
WT, p.13: "Rain gives you the chance for another Courage point. Otherwise, skip the next paragraph and come back later when it is raining between 9am and 8pm. ..."

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright past" version "0.80.1".

NOTE: The original game is in Russian. My translation routines are not optimized for this language so somewhat "hideous" dialogues will be possible.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright past" versione "0.80.1".

NOTA: Il gioco originale e' in russo. Le mie routine di traduzione non sono ottimizzate per questa lingua per cui saranno possibili dialoghi alquanto "bislacchi".

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 20/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright past" version "0.74.0".

NOTE: The original game is in Russian. My translation routines are not optimized for this language so somewhat "hideous" dialogues will be possible.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright past" versione "0.74.0".

NOTA: Il gioco originale e' in russo. Le mie routine di traduzione non sono ottimizzate per questa lingua per cui saranno possibili dialoghi alquanto "bislacchi".

Update 23/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright past" version "0.71.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright past" versione "0.71.0".

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright past" version "0.68.5".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright past" versione "0.68.5".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

HelnKellr

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone have a bug where they have bought the Jade News newspaper but are not able to call the electronics store? Maybe I am missing something.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Anyone have a bug where they have bought the Jade News newspaper but are not able to call the electronics store? Maybe I am missing something.
Are you unable to CALL them or unable to order the laptop because "you don't have enough money"? If it's the latter, the issue is probably that you have the money in cash. You need to put it onto your credit card.

If you don't have the contact info, maybe the problem is that you didn't buy the correct issue of the newspaper.

Reactions: HelnKellr

HelnKellr

Oct 21, 2019
Are you unable to CALL them or unable to order the laptop because "you don't have enough money"? If it's the latter, the issue is probably that you have the money in cash. You need to put it onto your credit card.

If you don't have the contact info, maybe the problem is that you didn't buy the correct issue of the newspaper.

Thank you for the reply. You hit the nail on the head. I did not have the correct issue of the newspaper.

I was following the walk-through and it makes it sounds like you can get the contact info from the first issue available.

As a side note, I think it would be helpful to players if the helper text for the quest said something like "keep buying the newspaper until you get the contact info" because I assumed it was a bug when I had the newspaper in my inventory and still had the notification telling me to buy it lol.

Again, thank you!

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Can anyone assist to explain the difference between version 0.68.1 and 0.68.5 I've tried 0.68.5 and seems to be as of no different than 0.68.1 Most quest still show "under construction". Attached example of the screenshot

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone assist to explain the difference between version 0.68.1 and 0.68.5 I've tried 0.68.5 and seems to be as of no different than 0.68.1 Most quest still show "under construction". Attached example of the screenshot
I believe .5 is mostly bug fixes (no new content) from .1. An example is the missing text in the translation file from the rehearsals. That seems to have made it back into .5.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone assist to explain the difference between version 0.68.1 and 0.68.5 I've tried 0.68.5 and seems to be as of no different than 0.68.1 ...
The patch info is publicly available.
Extensions of quests should only be expected in major versions as in upcoming 0.70.

Reactions: mario cesar longen
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes