Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
How do you begin the teacher/college stuff? What starts it?
After the MC's sister moves into the college she will be outside sitting on the bench. Have a lengthy discussion with her there about why the sisters grew apart to begin the chain. After that you will have to talk to her later inside the entrance of the college. You'll need some skill in vocals. There may be other skills needed to take the job as well.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Interesting! I didn't realize they were linked.
Yeah, it feels rather stupid. The selfie is needed for the fifth (last for now) lesson but the whole teacher path is far from finished. That's why I think it's just a makeshift.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for that, bit of a weird link there, looking like nothings going happen there at present any way, bit dull wish it'd had been a rough school lol... filled with chavs.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for that, bit of a weird link there, looking like nothings going happen there at present any way, bit dull wish it'd had been a rough school lol... filled with chavs.
It is already for my taste and it will become even weirder in the next updates ... hope you finished all lessons and looked into the WC after the last one ...

Last edited:
Reactions: HeroHate

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Can somebody help me find the ace diamond card? The walktrough says its in the Gyn but i dont see it anywhere

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How to get the new scene in the Red Quarter?

P.S. I don't understand how I got a work in college. I tried everything so many times. Why author cannot make a quest with the list of parameters which are necessary?
It's so anoying to run as a squirrel in a wheel.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How to get the new scene in the Red Quarter?
That's not too difficult. Good girls always greet the staff. Courage >=30
P.S. I don't understand how I got a work in college. ...
Ok, that's kinda cruel for players not coming from scratch. Besides the sleepover with her sister she needs to make this new selfie in the tub. Then Alex can meet Tanya and Bonnie inside the college on weekdays.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
That's not too difficult. Good girls always greet the staff. Courage >=30
I had courage 34 when I started a new version.
Ok, that's kinda cruel for players not coming from scratch. Besides the sleepover with her sister she needs to make this new selfie in the tub. Then Alex can meet Tanya and Bonnie inside the college on weekdays.
Thx for an explanation.
P.S. But what is the connection between this selfie and this quest. o_O:unsure:

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes