Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
P.S. But what is the connection between this selfie and this quest. o_O:unsure:
It will be clear at the end of lesson 5. ;-) But ok, it shouldn't be this way. I am rather sure it will be changed when the interactions with the other students have been developed. It is just to make sure that the first part of this story gets a nice finish for now.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
It will be clear at the end of lesson 5. ;-) But ok, it shouldn't be this way. I am rather sure it will be changed when the interactions with the other students have been developed. It is just to make sure that the first part of this story gets a nice finish for now.
But it would be a more logical if u would need this selfie after the end of the lesson 5. And she has an another selfies and a video with herself in a bed. But It's only beta.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
But it would be a more logical if u would need this selfie after the end of the lesson 5. And she has an another selfies and a video with herself in a bed. But It's only beta.
Hm, the point with the video is a good one. But the arc with Barbara is optional too.

I think there are two points to be taken into: The selfie problem arises only for seasoned players. Players from scratch will do it to 90+x%. Second: If the story has been fully developed anyone without hot selfies will just miss this path, not the job. But right now it would be too empty.

In general, the dev overstretched himself this time. He will be busy for some time to put all the changes, npc's, schedules, new variables into order. We will see.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
0.6.1 guys:
Changelog for 0.6: (i think,0.6.1 only bugfixes)
Walk with Tanya and sleep together.
Work in college.
Hot event with one of the students.
Posing for artists without clothes.
Sex in the back booth.
New Event in the Red Quarter.
New work clothes.
New appearance of Bonnie.
7 new npc
6 new locations
A washbasin and a mirror will be available at the college
3 new selfies
The center now has a grocery store
Game Interface Changes
World Map Bug Fixes
Sexual orientation changes in a different way (still requires additional balancing)
Medical checkup images have been updated (including new underwear)
2 new collectible cards
I continue to fix old bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
One more bug is related to kitchen.
Conditions: Teaching in college, Mo/We just before 8:AM.
1. Stay in kitchen, open refrigerator and pick something to eat.
2. When dialog "Go to the college/Stay home" shows and you pick "Go to the college", content of refrigerator left on screen until you enter again the kitchen.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Can't speak with sister only text I see is ''I'll come later''. Should I find them sitting in front of college?
No, that's not the Point. If you did everything you can also talk to her in her room.

It seems you're missing something else.
I'm sorry but I can't really help you with that then.
I started with my completed 0.55 save and those were the only things I had to do.

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
No, that's not the Point. If you did everything you can also talk to her in her room.

It seems you're missing something else.
I'm sorry but I can't really help you with that then.
I started with my completed 0.55 save and those were the only things I had to do.
Sorry bit miscommunication from my part.
I can't do the 3rd part

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Awsome, this will be great to know hoe this will become in the end, and when she can be herself on the stage

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes