Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody upload a working complete Game save that is at the end of 0.55.

I can´t use any of my 0.55 saves they changed the clock name and that make that all my saves are not loadable.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Bright Past [v0.61] [Kosmos Games]

Original Size: 726 MB
Compressed Size: 312 MB

Win/Linux - - - - :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
monday and Wednesday she tells me to do classes at 9am, go to 9am at the black lady's office.and she tells me (Ill come later)
what I didn't do right? (sorry my english)

Reactions: Narudogamer

BigBadWolf69

Feb 3, 2019
monday and Wednesday she tells me to do classes at 9am, go to 9am at the black lady's office.and she tells me (Ill come later)
what I didn't do right? (sorry my english)
Go to the Classroom for music :)

Auf Deutsch, falls das deine Muttersprache ist; du musst, sobald die Quest gestartet ist, immer in das Musikzimmer :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
where is this Classroom ?

i have two icons in the university, one of the rector and one of the black lady, the other icon is from her brother's room, there is no other icon

Last edited:

Ishimo

May 23, 2019
can anyone help, i have the glitch - еру red quartal didn't show up after talking to mother. The message about appearance of the quarter was.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
can anyone help, i have the glitch - еру red quartal didn't show up after talking to mother. The message about appearance of the quarter was.
The red quarter has to appear after u see a workring whore at the bus stop at night.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thx a lot, bug found. The code for showing this card is missing indeed. Will be fixed next time.
Just started a moment ago checking out the new update and would like to mention, that the bug from version 0.5.5 still exists about the missing card (ace of diamonds, hidden at the gyn/hospital). My collection wasn't updated after loading my savefile into the new version (0.6.2). Did check if I could pick up the card again at the gyn, but that wasn't possible either. Any other way to add this already collected card to my collection?

Another small thing I noticed is the label of the button to leave at the vice rectors office, as it says "Exit game", guess "Exit" would be enough.

Besides this I enjoy the update so far. Keep you updated if I find more stuff ;)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... Any other way to add this already collected card to my collection?
Sorry, that's partly my fault. We just introduced source code control, thenI fixed this error myself to show the dev the team processes. But I didn't check if he really pulled this change inside his code. So, please copy the attached file into your bp/game-folder and restart.

Another small thing I noticed is the label of the button to leave at the vice rectors office, as it says "Exit game", guess "Exit" would be enough.
Yeah, that's one thing I was hoping no one will find ;-) It is just a translation thing, there is a universal word in Russian for "leaving" obviously. It was only in the game interface in earlier versions but now it is everywhere. We have to find a common ground in all three languages or maybe replace this word. But time was scarce for such semantic fun. But now we will tackle it.
Thx for testing!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes