raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
how do i make her go out at night? and how do i get more courage points im stuck on 5 do i need to drink coffee or beer at all? do i need to buy things from the shop like food? do i need to buy a car? please help.
first you need tourchlight to go outside.
you can get tourch on the news shop near busstand. if you bought tourch you go near old factory
then next day you go and speak to rudo
next day

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I think the fantasy tasks needs to be implemented differently, I had 100 problems with it and if I need a walkthrough I might as well just wait to view a gallery somewhere, but the idea could be really good. Felt left out of the card game and felt the participants needed to acknowledge mc a bit more (I know they were busy but they had sexy women just standing around too?).
Hehe, little bit knowing you, I would say you ignored the task descriptions, especially clothing rules ;-). Yeah, the idea is great. It came from some pervy patrons. But I'm not that happy about, it broadens the game further instead of deepening it. It's like a game in the game with endless possibilities. It collides with the always a little bit reserved attitude of the MC (don't become known, don't show the face), the characters are alien to the main game yet, repercussions have not been thought through - but it's fun. Implementation has been made in a hurry, I am sure it will evolve but I saw no big probs anyway. But as I said, it feels kinda off. We will see.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The WT is very vague on peeking on Barb in the bathroom I get to the times it says and it never gives the way to get in as the bathroom is locked from 6:20am to 6:40am has anyone had any success for the peeking?
Hm, when the bathroom is closed the scene has been triggered before, normally. I think most players succeeded, the Barb path wouldn't start without. You cannot really miss it.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Working in the Ice parlor at closing time could be a real problem. Otherwise: here
Ok so no umbrela is unfinished content. Gotcha. The only thing that annoyed me in the mechanics is when a time would come in the game that triggered a traveling event when I had a car. I would be gone somewhere driving my car and then teleported to this event. Then after the event was over I would have to spend money and time hunting down where my car was left. If the lore behind the travel is that you are taking the subway then that would be crazy. No need if you have a car. It would be better if you traveled in your car if you have one or when the event is over you get teleported back to the location you were at when the even triggered. Or the least preferred method that would still be better than what it is now is that your car gets sent home at least.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Ok so no umbrela ....
Regarding umbrella: There is nothing unfinished, you run into an re-emerged old bug which should have been re-resolved in this update - but wasn't. Crashing into the rain yields even an "achievement" in the game. The umbrella can be bought in the clothing store, downtown mall. Bug will be fixed, hopefully soon. -- Yeah, you're right, car and timed events are biting each other. On the other hand, there were only a handful of the latter until the introduction of the exhibitionism tasks. We will look at this issue. Thx.

Reactions: Andragon

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

I can’t figure out how to register to ourfantasies website.
I opened the site on the laptop in my room, but now all I get is "Pending Registration" button, which does nothing when I click on it…
I waited a few in-game days, but it’s still the same…

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

I can’t figure out how to register to ourfantasies website.
I opened the site on the laptop in my room, but now all I get is "Pending Registration" button, which does nothing when I click on it…
I waited a few in-game days, but it’s still the same…
first you have to click on WORK.BP THEN our FANTASIES.BP and read and follow the instructions to go to the park then on the bench at 1pm on saturday wearing the hot pants with the yellow

Reactions: Largo

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
first you have to click on WORK.BP THEN our FANTASIES.BP and read and follow the instructions to go to the park then on the bench at 1pm on saturday wearing the hot pants with the yellow
Ok, thanks, I found the problem :
you need to *arrive* in bench location at 1pm on saturday.
If you are already in the location, and just wait using the clock, nothing happens.
I guess it’s a small bug.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone explain to me why Mc Has a sad, red face? I already made her drink antidepressant, wine, aspirin, beer ... I almost killed the damn with an overdose and nothing improves her mood. Thank's!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hm, when the bathroom is closed the scene has been triggered before, normally. I think most players succeeded, the Barb path wouldn't start without. You cannot really miss it.
Ah I thought it was repeatable given it even says in the added content for this version I believe...because with Val you're able to repeat bathing with her

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes