Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
After leaving work from ice-cream parlor and it was raining outside I got this error and couldn't continue game.

Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/nastr[makeup]/nastr3_6.png': could not find image. (u'spr/nastr2/nastr3_6.png')
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Working in the Ice parlor at closing time could be a real problem. Otherwise: here

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nah, it's not.
- You have to avoid the Neighbourhood between 11pm and 5am after reaching courage 11. Exception: "day of the cat" (cat is sitting in front of the outer door). Then you could open up the Ash-Story during the night too. Taxi or own car help a lot too.
- Or easy-peasy, if you have access to the console: rape_event = 2
Everything else should be optional, except some girl-girl action. ;-)
Thank you very much. I better save this right now ^^

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
how do you do the fantasy at the cafe with skirt/no panties. I wore the closest thing black dress but didnt work

ioher

Jul 16, 2017
I finish the first fantasy, but when i choose another one it goes to main screen, does anybody has that problem?

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Had put this one off for a while....should have just stayed that way. First 3 attempts to load resulted in immediate crash. Then the convoluted game play explanation and complete and utter grind fest makes me wish I could play Big Brother without the sex scenes...seriously, even if the models weren't just basic pretty with the same expressions for nearly every scene I would still have to deal with the arduous process of grinding to the point of not caring about whether the next choice would even matter. I get the complexity makes it a bit more involved than some of the simpler games/VN's out there so I give it a few points for the amount of development going into the project. Oh, and to not have a rollback feature in place is just not right.

CG rip and moving on...

(EDIT) Never mind, models are generic (my opinion, and I know opinions vary - they are, from what I can see, pretty basic DAZ models) Good rendering so I wish the creator all the best.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes