GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What's this "patr.png" suppose to be? I've just downloaded the game from google drive and i am missing this file at start.
Can some one share it?
EDIT: Nvm me. I think i've downloaded only update not the full game.
It's the Patreon logo, from the game/images folder.
patr.png

Reactions: RedGlow

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Bright Past [v0.6.5] [Kosmos Games] - Original Size: 2.16 GB

Download Win,Linux (361MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (345MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Managed to complete all new fantasy jobs except first one where you've supposed to go to jade mall and ask seller for special costume. When i click on seller in clothing store there is no option to ask for costume.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the search gave to many different results and the changelog gave me bad vibes, so sorry for asking, but is it possible to play as pure lesbian?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Managed to complete all new fantasy jobs except first one where you've supposed to go to jade mall and ask seller for special costume. When i click on seller in clothing store there is no option to ask for costume.
Yeah, was wondering first too, because the seller had no option to talk to about the costume. This option only shows up after the time set by the acitivity (can't remember if 2 or 3pm) is past. Chosing the then available option will trigger the whole event.

Aug 19, 2019
If you go to the store 1 hour, maybe 30 mins before the start of the quest, once you enter the clothing store the quest automatically starts

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Wow, that walkthrough looks more complicated then useful.
Yeah, sorry for this but that's the burden of this specific game and its history. I have no idea how to break it up or do it better from scratch. First part is for beginners til courage 20. Then all should be grown and have their own routine. If you are looking for specific quests, check the quest table in the end and the respective numbers on the right margin. The page numbers in the table should work as jump-points.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes