Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm...the search gave to many different results and the changelog gave me bad vibes, so sorry for asking, but is it possible to play as pure lesbian?
Should work, yes, if enduring a rape is counting and some (temporary) boredom allowed. Rape could be avoided too but this needs quite some discipline and may block another nice path for no-mans-fans.

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Wow, that walkthrough looks more complicated then useful.
Yeah, sorry for this but that's the burden of this specific game and its history. I have no idea how to break it up or do it better from scratch. First part is for beginners til courage 20. Then all should be grown and have their own routine. If you are looking for specific quests, check the quest table in the end and the respective numbers on the right margin. The page numbers in the table should work as jump-points.
As stated before in this thread I really like this WT alot. I agree it takes some time to get used to, but if you just follow what written at the beginning until you reach a certain amount of courage you are set for this game.

Now I'm using the WT more as a source of general information than a step-by-step guide (even though most of the content is written down in detail!). Especially stuff like the schedules of each important character at the end for the guide. Each update I try to find the new content shown in the changelog and after the update of the WT few days later I hunt down the content I did miss so far.

I'm really thankful for all the work went into it, otherwise I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to enjoy this game. I really like the game, but I think it is almost not playable without the guide. I would have already quit without it a long time ago.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ernst Kurz
Okay...i hope discipline is a cheatable skill because i cant say no to most girls and rape triggers the worst memorys i have...
Only avoidable dicks are good dicks.
Thank you for the answer, i'll try it ^^

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Okay...i hope discipline is a cheatable skill because ...
Nah, it's not.
- You have to avoid the Neighbourhood between 11pm and 5am after reaching courage 11. Exception: "day of the cat" (cat is sitting in front of the outer door). Then you could open up the Ash-Story during the night too. Taxi or own car help a lot too.
- Or easy-peasy, if you have access to the console: rape_event = 2
Everything else should be optional, except some girl-girl action. ;-)

Reactions: Virulenz

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
cannot trigger the deepthroat trainings... actually i did but i didn't have the money and seems like i'm stuck... can you help me? :(

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
cannot trigger the deepthroat trainings... actually i did but i didn't have the money and seems like i'm stuck... can you help me? :(
You need $500, Red Quarter and Ash's hideout opened. Then go the the RQ around 9pm. First lesson should be triggered then if you answer "correctly" to Ash. For the second lesson you go into the sex shop after 9pm on any day after and talk to Vanessa. For the third you just have to step into the shop.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Im missing one or maybe 2 musical purple themes.
I got Owl at the piano in her Owl's music / The fiddler in the outer Rose Street / Watching TV
in the Living room / Painting in the hallway at home. Radio in the Kitchen / Rector's picture / Water in the Quarry

it says in walkthrough things in Valerie's room but I found just one.

Where is the other one or two? Thanks!

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
The hint is in the WT in the sentence before. And kinda logical too ...
"2 x 3 inspiration points are already available at Falsetto's" ...
Sorry I meant to say i had that as well. I forgot to paste that. But Im still missing one because i cant complete my 3rd song. loving this game so much btw.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Sorry I meant to say i had that as well. I forgot to paste that. But Im still missing one because i cant complete my 3rd song. loving this game so much btw.
Valerie's room is only one. If you really have all the other 7 from the list ... you possibly missed the second set at Falsetto's. The one in the Studio or in the Rehearsal room. -- Do you have all three themes?

Last edited:

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Valerie's room is only one. If you really have all the other 7 from the list ... you possibly missed the second theme at Falsetto's. The one in the Studio or in the Rehearsal room. -- Do you have all three themes?
Ugh... I feel so dumb. I was missing the one in rehersal room. I only had the one outside of it. Slaps self!

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
After leaving work from ice-cream parlor and it was raining outside I got this error and couldn't continue game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2895, in <module>
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/nastr[makeup]/nastr3_6.png': could not find image. (u'spr/nastr2/nastr3_6.png')
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2895, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 2895, in script
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 2895, in <module>
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 742, in visit
self.find_target()
File "E:\H Games\Bright_Past-0650-pc\Bright_Past-0.65.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/nastr[makeup]/nastr3_6.png': could not find image. (u'spr/nastr2/nastr3_6.png')
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.65.0
Tue Apr 21 18:46:05 2020

Reactions: Bibo77

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
how to you buy the laptop? i know you find the ad in the news paper but when i call it just keeps saying i need 1000 dollers but i do.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes