Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I finish the first fantasy, but when i choose another one it goes to main screen, does anybody has that problem?
I had this issue too. It disappeared somehow, after a restart and reload of another save. Would be cool if we could encircle this issue.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What bus station means "Factory district" I see no one with this name? (second mission the bus station I tried have had no event)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
What bus station means "Factory district" I see no one with this name? (second mission the bus station I tried have had no event)
It's the official label of "Val's Quarter" or "Valerie's apartment" or "Home district".

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
I can't get any further with the fantasy tasks. Status is still waiting for confirmation of registration

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Since the last update, you can chose at the wardrobe(your room) to wear no panties with the black dress.
It's a bit confusing that the symbol for panties has a red diagonal line when she's wearing them. Should be the other way around.

Hopefully the Devs have planned to reveal who's shooting his load on her when she's on the beach. Would love to see her catching him in the act (she pretends to be asleep while wearing sunglasses) and sucking the last drops straight from the source. Bonus points if he's an old geezer.

MC reminds me a bit of Natasha Andreeva, the "famous" Russian soccer fan who, as it turned out, did some really nasty stuff on camera. Awesome woman and incredible body.

Last edited:

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
You need $500, Red Quarter and Ash's hideout opened. Then go the the RQ around 9pm. First lesson should be triggered then if you answer "correctly" to Ash. For the second lesson you go into the sex shop after 9pm on any day after and talk to Vanessa. For the third you just have to step into the shop.
yeah, but when i went to the RQ I didn't have the money so i had to say "next time".
now even if i go to the RQ, nothing happens...

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think the fantasy tasks needs to be implemented differently, I had 100 problems with it and if I need a walkthrough I might as well just wait to view a gallery somewhere, but the idea could be really good. Felt left out of the card game and felt the participants needed to acknowledge mc a bit more (I know they were busy but they had sexy women just standing around too?).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The WT is very vague on peeking on Barb in the bathroom I get to the times it says and it never gives the way to get in as the bathroom is locked from 6:20am to 6:40am has anyone had any success for the peeking?

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
how do i make her go out at night? and how do i get more courage points im stuck on 5 do i need to drink coffee or beer at all? do i need to buy things from the shop like food? do i need to buy a car? please help.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes