m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Download android v0.80.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Blury/white screen rain error when go out in raining day. Dont see anything. The icon closed by white screen. How fix this error. I try to change android but same.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Is there any has same bug like my after start new game ...
1. Stuck in the bank , can't use "return" icon , that cause error log .
2. When take bus to the "pearl beach" , after 2 girl's scene , no location icon showed up, the only method to leave is call taxi.
No such things reported for now. The first error can only happen with a different piece of code IMHO. Are you sure that you are not using a cheat mod or having copied some files into the game-folder?
The second one is strange too. The button for the "Miner street" is fixed and has no conditions. Only the bus map isn't shown between 0 and 5:59 am.

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
What is the locked prompt for Valerie that says "Available only for drinking Alex?" Constantly drunk around Val and nothings seems to be happening

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
No such things reported for now. The first error can only happen with a different piece of code IMHO. Are you sure that you are not using a cheat mod or having copied some files into the game-folder?
The second one is strange too. The button for the "Miner street" is fixed and has no conditions. Only the bus map isn't shown between 0 and 5:59 am.

Yes !!! you are right !!! bpcheatmod does work , but cause trouble in game .
After I remove that , every thing works fine .

AngryEnemy

Jan 5, 2019
Don't know if it's already been said but after digging through this game I found the console commands or cheats for
Courage: smel =
Charm: sharm =
Rhetoric: ritor =
Money: money =
Lust (Hearts lower right): vozb = 1-8

Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: rabultfe

tenanonim

Nov 23, 2017
Don't know if it's already been said but after digging through this game I found the console commands or cheats for
Courage: smel =
Charm: sharm =
Rhetoric: ritor =
Money: money =
Lust (Hearts lower right): vozb = 1-8

Enjoy
How to enter to console?

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know how to access the character screen? as soon as i click it i get an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old saves don't work at all. U need to start the new game and repeat all grinding again. But i advice to wait coz this update has 1 sex scene and 2 usual scenes, which u can get even w/o NPC list.

How to enter to console?
It's more easy edit the save file at saveeditonline.com, than activate the console up.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Anyone know how to access the character screen? as soon as i click it i get an error.

It really is strange:
I never had this problem but you're definitely not the first to report it. The only error I received was during the first date with Ruby and I just ignored it and everything was fine. I'm using a Linux OS so that may have something to do with something. But usually Linux is the buggier one when it comes to .exe's.
This is really a "some have this problem;others don't" situation and it certainly is intriguing...

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
It's more easy edit the save file at saveeditonline.com, than activate the console up.
Doubt it.
With unren.bat (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/, Option 3) you can enable the console for every RenPy game. In game just press shift+o
And with the tool from you can define shortcuts for console cheats:

Reactions: AngryEnemy

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
One of Valerie's events unlocks if "drinking Alex". Does that mean that she needs to be addicted to drinking for it to trigger? What happens in the event? I don't mind spoilers but other might so if you answer my second question, just put it as a spoiler. Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes