Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
i cant find the jade news So i cant buy a laptop how can i buy a laptop
1 : Look at news on your phone and you get the phone number of an online shop
2 : Have 1000 on your card (not in your pocket)
3 : Phone to the shop and order

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
how to play guitar
You must progress in vocal learning.
After level 12, if I remember, you meet Michael
After the first rehearsals (6 songs written), at one moment, you need to learn guitar and you learn guitar with Michael, and at home using 4 books

Belorda

Mar 15, 2021
I finished the webcam Studio. Did the first show, but now since a week there is no option for a second one. Is it a onetime event ?

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
there are only 3 appearances for alex at the moment and in her new webcam studio i think there is also only once the possibility to make a video. the location to ruby's apartment see my picture.

на данный момент у Алекс всего 3 выступления, и в ее новой вебкам-студии, я думаю, тоже только один раз есть возможность снять видео. местонахождение квартиры Руби смотрите на моей фотографии.

brightpast0017.PNG

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
как поднять смелость?
Courage is increased by certain actions when you have the courage to do something. it is also increased by drinking alcohol.

Смелость повышается при определенных действиях, когда у вас есть смелость что-то сделать. она также повышается при употреблении алкоголя.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
больше никак? у меня смелость 6 а у Вас на фото 150....))) я наверно еще в самом начале игры))
my relatively high value of courage is not my merit. i use cheats.

моя относительно высокая ценность мужества не является моей заслугой. я использую читы

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
как поднять смелость?
i found something else. you can build up courage very quickly if you complete the tasks on the computer every day. for the site ourfantasies.

я нашла еще кое-что. можно очень быстро набраться храбрости, если каждый день выполнять задания на компьютере. для сайта ourfantasies.

brightpast0018.PNG

Funboye0

Jan 18, 2020
Bright Past [v0.86] Rollback Mod

Download: - MEGA

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
where can i find the mode in the game

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes