• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There won't be an update this month. Dev is swamped by many small things like getting rid of nicotine addiction, repeatable webcam and deepened relationships with Tanya, Francesca, Kevin and so on. Next target date is early October.

View attachment 1414798
Worth the wait if that means get rid of the annoying nicotine addiction. Also, lot of times got intrigued about why exactly is the sister in the game (and the mom in the phone). Nice to see harsh edges being smoothered.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Worth the wait if that means get rid of the annoying nicotine addiction. Also, lot of times got intrigued about why exactly is the sister in the game (and the mom in the phone). Nice to see harsh edges being smoothered.
The sister had a more colorful and interesting appearance in the old game, I think she was even kidnapped. So there are chances for some serious impact later on. Mom seems to be a placeholder, maybe she gets an appearance as a grandma.

Reactions: xapican and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The sister had a more colorful and interesting appearance in the old game, I think she was even kidnapped. So there are chances for some serious impact later on. Mom seems to be a placeholder, maybe she gets an appearance as a grandma.
I see. Without the "Incest" tag (as things usually goes in most of the games) their presence was a mistery to me.

Reactions: xapican

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
There won't be an update this month. Dev is swamped by many small things like getting rid of nicotine addiction, repeatable webcam and deepened relationships with Tanya, Francesca, Kevin and so on. Next target date is early October.

View attachment 1414798
For nicotine addiction, patches are really efficient, I stopped overnight since 6 months... (Without any trouble)

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
where is the rape!?!?? seriously this game is awesome I am enjoying it, but cannot find the rape anywhere everything so far has been super c
You need to finish the quest of the flyers in Rose Street during afternoon after you get the Mafia's quest... and so

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I can confirm that removing the Cheat Mod from the game folder allows everything to work in the game. Used the cheat mod to generate money and toss it into the bank to collect interest.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It's in the cellar (blue door in side street), but when I remember correctly, you have to do the first concert first before you are able to renovate.
Yes, you need to go left of your home and meet an homeless who give you the key of the basement.

kaydobbson

Dec 31, 2019
Hey, I have the special dress and have to go to Barbara at night between 0 and 6 - but every time I leave my room the dress changes and Barbaras room is locked? Any ideas?

NiSSiX88

Aug 11, 2021
Hey, I have the special dress and have to go to Barbara at night between 0 and 6 - but every time I leave my room the dress changes and Barbaras room is locked? Any ideas?
You need to put on the special outfit in ur bedroom at the specified time, then the event will trigger.

kaydobbson

Dec 31, 2019
You need to put on the special outfit in ur bedroom at the specified time, then the event will trigger.
Yeah, that's what I tried...
I'm in my room at 1am and change the dress in the wardrobe to "special". Alex changes. But nothing happens. I bought the dress (wearing this one) and the mask is in my pocket. Do I need anything else?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

View attachment 1414798
I'm not Tanya, Francesca, (nor Kevin, I'm a girl), but I miss Alex !

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes