• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Still gets an error when trying to save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function say at 0x7bd9074b50>: it's not the same object as store.say

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3315, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4151, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1100, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 48, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 727, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1313, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1313, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 51, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1376, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 554, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 606, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 639, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 425, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 655, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 687, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 759, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function say at 0x7bd9074b50>: it's not the same object as store.say
This seems like maybe a permission thing on your phone? What version of android?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
my bank account disappeared. I had something like 12K in it. I took out 10K to pay for the studio equipment, and when I went back to add more to my bank account it no longer existed. Talking to the teller at the bank doesn't give me any option to open an account, or access my account, just the option to leave the conversation. How can I restore my bank account?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hmm for some reason I cant work with Falsetto to get to 25 in vocals?? When ever I approach him it says I´ll come back later. And I need to work with him to get to the next concert =/

It doesnt matter what mood Im in or anything cant progress because of it. Any one having this issue?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok so Ive been all over town at any time of day and night, trying to tricker the event with the blonde police girl in the alley. I cant figure out what her role is she is just patroling the alley after they took down that creepy director dude.

Any of you had any luck with whats her role is or how to tricker her event? Under her photo it just keeps saying "See what happens".

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Ok so Ive been all over town at any time of day and night, trying to tricker the event with the blonde police girl in the alley. I cant figure out what her role is she is just patroling the alley after they took down that creepy director dude.

Any of you had any luck with whats her role is or how to tricker her event? Under her photo it just keeps saying "See what happens".
She should met u at the day and talk to u. And later event should happen when u walk at the night.
But mb u should end main story before, coz i do it after all that.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
O
Android 11 up-to-date
Also i don't have any modification on my phone
Odd, I was able to duplicate on my Android 11 phone, but then I went to a different area in the game and saved _there_ and it worked. There must be some variable that is tied to a specific location that is bugging out.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017

I suspect this.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
She should met u at the day and talk to u. And later event should happen when u walk at the night.
But mb u should end main story before, coz i do it after all that.
Already did that atm Im trying to grind money for a car, and running my webcam thing. Ive walked at night several times but when its night she is no longer in the alley =/

Migii

Sep 26, 2019
O

Odd, I was able to duplicate on my Android 11 phone, but then I went to a different area in the game and saved _there_ and it worked. There must be some variable that is tied to a specific location that is bugging out.
The area that i tried to save is outside the house and inside ice cream parlor (in the beginning, just right after intro/tutorial) both gave me that error. Where area did you save? I'll try there

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
anyone knows how to get out of the hospital 2nd floor???
2nd jane goodman quest say get close to amanda and paris but i already finished amanda and i cant find paris after the she show me the gloryhole
3rd i already finished the remodel of basement for webcam and showed her but i cant start the webcan quest
3.png 2.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
The area that i tried to save is outside the house and inside ice cream parlor (in the beginning, just right after intro/tutorial) both gave me that error. Where area did you save? I'll try there
I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, but I clicked around to various locations and hypothetically progressed the story a bit. Then I went home and clicked in my room and clicked all the little blue indicators. Then went to Valerie's room and did the same thing. Then went to the Kitchen and did the same thing, and now it saves.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes