Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
After spending time with Valerie in her room after dinner, there are three options: Back, Stay the Night, and a third option I can't seem to get. Anybody know what that third option is?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Nearly every time I use the laptop, i get an error:
Exception: DynamicImage u'/spr/gg[tatoo]_[cloth]_[dirt_tits_cum]_cum_tits.png': Could not find image. (u'spr/gg0_91_0_cum_tits.png'). It's always the same file name. I don't see any file with that name in the file system.

Edit: there is a gg0_9_1_cum_tits.png and a gg0_19_0_cum_tits.png
Sadly I am having the same issues. At the moment the game is pretty much unplayable

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
to bypass the nudist selfie is to save before it run the previous version, clear the quest.. save then load it from latest version...

dfdfbsf

May 29, 2018
big problem on Mac impossible to open the file ( error
Library not loaded: @executable_path/librenpython.dylib
Referenced from: <4C4C44DB-5555-3144-A1FD-8D35F769C094> /private/var/folders/*/Bright_Past.app/Contents/MacOS/Bright_Past
Reason: tried: '/private/var/folders/tr/lddt887j0yzg_2dsjh033rm80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/EA7BF67A-BF6E-48C3-B916-9716D331693E/d/Bright_Past.app/Contents/MacOS/librenpython.dylib' (), '/usr/local/lib/librenpython.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/librenpython.dylib' (no such file, not in dyld cache)
(terminated at launch; ignore backtrace))

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Sadly I am having the same issues. At the moment the game is pretty much unplayable
Strangely the laptop issue stopped happening, but now I'm getting it in conversations regarding the basement apartment/studio. After completing it and talking to Barbara about it, I get the error on every conversation click. Later, when asking Victoria about her ex's streaming equipment, the same thing.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Nearly every time I use the laptop, i get an error:
Exception: DynamicImage u'/spr/gg[tatoo]_[cloth]_[dirt_tits_cum]_cum_tits.png': Could not find image. (u'spr/gg0_91_0_cum_tits.png'). It's always the same file name. I don't see any file with that name in the file system.

Edit: there is a gg0_9_1_cum_tits.png and a gg0_19_0_cum_tits.png
Looks like you just need to take shower, clean your tits or just copy and rename one of those files in the edit

ihydfcb

Apr 27, 2024
This is my first time leaving a comment here.
Can one of the normal people please remove that "rider" rape scene from the game?
It's disgusting, why did the developer put this crap in the game that can't be bypassed?

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I'm depressed. Looking around in the thread I need to go to a pharmacy for pills, but in the hospital I can only talk to the girl behind the counter who doesn't do anything, and I can't find a pharmacy anywhere else.

I need to get higher Rethoric for the coffee shop guy. The thread tells me I need to read books in a library. But I can't find a library anywhere, nor can I click on any of the books in the house.
There is an area you need to unlock which has both the pharmacy and the library in it (it's behind the bus stop or newsstand once you unlock it IIRC). I think you do this by advancing the quests concerning some of the people working in the ice cream shop. The game is very bad about explaining this kind of thing.

Reactions: henk1

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
How to unlock the last scene with Barbara?
View attachment 3581485
That could be the cg with Val and Alex after Alex's last camshow, I haven't gotten to that part on my replay attempt on the game as I'm a bit of a collector for scenes etc and it's bothersome for me that I'm not able to trigger getting Leo's scene and/or Snake's I get they're minor characters but it's to fill the gallery so it's a bitch.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck at "Return to the studio (8:00-16:00)". As I understand it, this is because of the Bonnie in the bathroom and Tanya dating scenes not triggering. And I also understand that I can download someone else's save, however, that save isn't my save and the small differences in choices and what grinding is done (cards, achievements, etc.) is different (for instance Edgar Anal Poe's save on p464 here), and I would really like to continue my own save. Does anyone have a way to force those events to trigger? Console, or otherwise?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck at "Return to the studio (8:00-16:00)". As I understand it, this is because of the Bonnie in the bathroom and Tanya dating scenes not triggering. And I also understand that I can download someone else's save, however, that save isn't my save and the small differences in choices and what grinding is done (cards, achievements, etc.) is different (for instance Edgar Anal Poe's save on p464 here), and I would really like to continue my own save. Does anyone have a way to force those events to trigger? Console, or otherwise?
Return to the studio is the photo studio with that guy Simone refers you to do modelling.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I don't know if you can activate the console in the latest version, in the previous version (0.90) this feature was blocked. Besides, the variables are in Russian, but that's half the trouble, they are also abbreviations of Russian words (as an example, smel - smelost', vozb - vozbughdenie, it's courage and excitement respectively). I have no problem with Russian, but it reminds me of a guessing game.
Are there many people here who are relatively familiar with Russian? There are some, but they are an absolute minority.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes