rvs510

Nov 7, 2018
Any way to remove a selfie or force a flag change? The nude sunbather selfie triggered before the quest came up and now I can't complete the quest.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hey, I've never played it and I have a question, this game is mainly about a lesbian story, right? Is there, for example, a story between an old man and a young woman?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hey, I've never played it and I have a question, this game is mainly about a lesbian story, right? Is there, for example, a story between an old man and a young woman?
No, but there is a lot of male LI. Alex is bisexual.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I haven't updated my download for a while since the changelog said they added pubic hair to Barbara and a few others because pubes tend to look weird in these games. Is this toggleable or do they have to have pubic hair now?
You can shave them.

bruhh_

Feb 13, 2024
Bright Past [v0.99.1] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
It isn't workng??

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Did the saves get limited to just 15 pages, or is it the cheat mod?
Yes in this version (I don't remember if it happened in the previous ones) the saved games go up to 15 pages, I personally like to save in the scenes I find myself XD, so I edited a bit the game files to make it infinite, I think, as it has to be.
Simply extract the content in the game folder.
I have no idea if it will work in older versions, but I think it does its part in this current 0.99.1 version.
Warning: If the game creator maintains the same operation of limiting the game saves to 15 pages, the game saves that are on pages 16, 17, 18, etc, will not be displayed, they will NOT BE DELETED, you will have to use the mod to display such game saves. In that case I think the mod will work for future updates.
Same here. Let us hope JokerLeader fixes this soon OR he tells us what we are doing wrong :p (he is a reliable modder so i have faith)
Well not if joker doesn't say anything, I think that forcing the rollback with unren can be a solution, I tried it a little and it doesn't crashes the game, it's up to you to try it more, I leave the .rpy file in the attachments, just drag it into the game folder of the game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes