DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is this game worth playing..Story any good?
It was. But I think this game has been Patroned to death. You know, the way patrons will clammer for a sex scene with every minor character that appears in the story for about two frames, loading the story down with a bunch of pointless sex scenes? Also, at some point the game went heavily lesbian and even futa. I hope someone does a fan remake some day and cuts most of that shit out.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BrightPast-0.99.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
So the game is just straight up broken atm, I downloaded and started a new game and eating food makes me more hungry and there is nothing I can do about it. Tried both the sandwich and the hot pizza and neither work.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It was. But I think this game has been Patroned to death. You know, the way patrons will clammer for a sex scene with every minor character that appears in the story for about two frames, loading the story down with a bunch of pointless sex scenes? Also, at some point the game went heavily lesbian and even futa. I hope someone does a fan remake some day and cuts most of that shit out.
Oh fuck off, you know what they should do? Cut all male content.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
futa-trans ....can this be avoided? :cautious: :unsure:
It used to be possible, at least last year (in. 0.98?) I was able to get through the main storyline without interacting with the red light district. How it is now - I don't know, I just started going through the game from scratch because of some storyline changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes