myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Prokopije

Her ambushing the player can vary I was ambushed by her on a Sunday and then she called me while I was at work on the same day which I had to then just hang up the phone and wait and talk to her on Monday at work.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Prokopije

Her ambushing the player can vary I was ambushed by her on a Sunday and then she called me while I was at work on the same day which I had to then just hang up the phone and wait and talk to her on Monday at work.
Well, didn't know that. But in any case, people should avoid going out at night untill she ambush them in the morning. Otherwise bug will destroy gameplay.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is it me or does the gym not work. iv been going to the gym and working out but my stats don't go up

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Game locks up if you answer the phone while working in the ice cream store. Also even if you have the language set as English the phone conversation is in Russian.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - " ", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.
As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Updated: 26-Aug-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.005b
Language: English - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same Dev of and

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
Thanks @Kir_Laurentis

View attachment 80138 View attachment 80139 View attachment 80145 View attachment 80149 View attachment 80153 View attachment 80178
Great game bro but why demo ? Why :(

Aug 22, 2017
bug? need to talk with waitress about gloryhole. worked to 11:00pm. It keeps showing the waitress outside, then I click on "talk with you later' it puts be back inside the ice cream parlor and then back outside again. continuous loop
After enabling the renpy standard console, I console'd "jump leraroom" to get out of it. Should work for most other such "stuck" situations.

Reactions: spam753

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Stuck on the same mission as most people. Meeting the couple in the cafe at the morning.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
any straight sex in this game?
Not sure if any sex in the new update, straight or otherwise, hope so. There was none in the starter release I can remember _ its still early days yet and the game is just starting to get some substance. I like the concept, the story telling is good and the art is first rate so for me its OK there is no sex yet. I am enjoying watching he game take shape and grow. for a game with a speedier pay off, plenty of content and a great story thats fun to play, check Mythic Manor... its all good.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes