J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked the tennis match between Alex and Ruby! And Valerie is a good judge.
How much training it takes for Alex to win?

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I figured out how to at least work and make money and open up stuff but I am still too dumb to figure out how to raise my courage above five.

....also I am not sure why going to a yoga lesson with only women present and women only shower scenes turns my lesbian mc bi when she steps out onto the street.

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Will we ever be able to re-visit the laundromat? If not, is there any difference now that she can go without panties and / or trained anal some?

Reactions: yoyo1858

Impaledk

Aug 20, 2020
How do I get Ruby to befriend me? I tried going to the tennis match in the afternoon and both Valerie and Ruby are there. It says something about one more match, but when I click it just says that I should try befriending Ruby.

LucaEmely

May 18, 2020
How do I get Ruby to befriend me? I tried going to the tennis match in the afternoon and both Valerie and Ruby are there. It says something about one more match, but when I click it just says that I should try befriending Ruby.
You need Rubys number to call her, and you get the number after the wine party with Ruby and Valerie.
After this call Ruby on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday Afternoon.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
call her with makeup

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes