YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
What`s new in this version except the tennis evemt?
And except lock basement for old players, repeating grinding with drinks, repeating Ruby dates?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What exactly do you do once you meet all the requirements for the first band performance? the quest is finished but no matter where i go or try it wont progress. ive talked to everyone and cant figure it out.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
What exactly do you do once you meet all the requirements for the first band performance? the quest is finished but no matter where i go or try it wont progress. ive talked to everyone and cant figure it out.
OWL approaches you and asks the band to perform on a saturday

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ive passed like 60+ days since its been grey, when does she approach?

On another side note, how do you progress the party to get ruby's number? It mentions a confession quest, but since ruby was replaced, is that even in anymore?

Last edited:

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Ive passed like 60+ days since its been grey, when does she approach?

On another side note, how do you progress the party to get ruby's number? It mentions a confession quest, but since ruby was replaced, is that even in anymore?
you know the practice room next to Falseto, you need to go there after 1500 hrs, for me it triggered automatically when I went in so give that a try. also owl will have you do the Old mine quest (the place next to Pearl Beach) before this.

Cant remember ruby well so will need to check the game again but i think the said orgy will get activated by valerie's 2 wine bottle quest. hope this helps

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
you know the practice room next to Falseto, you need to go there after 1500 hrs, for me it triggered automatically when I went in so give that a try. also owl will have you do the Old mine quest (the place next to Pearl Beach) before this.

Cant remember ruby well so will need to check the game again but i think the said orgy will get activated by valerie's 2 wine bottle quest. hope this helps
for the first one, ive been visiting there for lessons just incase something happened every day also, but nothing, i wonder if its bugged since its 16/15?

as for ruby, you cant do the orgy thing until after Ruby's Confession quest, which i dont think is even in the game anymore since the dev changed it to some other girl? Would be nice if there was an updated walkthrough or someone could say how they got her. (( Nevermind, im an idiot, i never drank coffee so he never talked to me lol ))

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
If I have to use a walk through to progress through the game I don't like bothering, but this has become one of those games where I need to consult to move through, usually I end up just seeking out galleries where possible.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
If I have to use a walk through to progress through the game I don't like bothering, but this has become one of those games where I need to consult to move through, usually I end up just seeking out galleries where possible.
The Walkthrough had a good overview of the sheudle/locations of certain characters. Too bad they removed it.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
It was indeed answered on Aug 19th and I liked the answer, so why did you feel like answering it again?
Well, thx anyway.
If I see a question I can answer, I answer it. Since I don't need to search the answers, it may have been answered, and if I answer it again, no big deal. You're welcome.

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes